S Josh Bush (6th Round Pick) Signs

gangreenman

Im telling you, I think we had a VERY GOOD draft this year. I think the guys we picked up in the later rounds are going to really provide something to the team.

IMO People will look back at this class and see alot of players taken in the later rounds starting or playing a important supporting role for their respective team. The draft class may not be as thin as analyst have put it.

Im telling you, I think we had a VERY GOOD draft this year. I think the guys we picked up in the later rounds are going to really provide something to the team.

IMO People will look back at this class and see alot of players taken in the later rounds starting or playing a important supporting role for their respective team. The draft class may not be as thin as analyst have put it.

Yes and no. I also think there were a lot of guys drafted in rds 3-5 that aren't going to pan out, and there will be a few 6 and 7th rd guys that will continue to play a role. Not much different than any other year, really

I like this draft class. Julius Peppers, Calvin Johnson and Ray Lewis.... these guys could be good for us.

Plus we have a new game changing offensive system and a strong Christian foundation in the locker room (no room for Mitchell Schwartz amirite?!!).

Archived