•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

S Josh Bush (6th Round Pick) Signs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gangreenman

gangreenman

The Gamethread/chat Guy

• Members
  • 5,873 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:28 AM

4 year deal, per Mehta's twitter.
Posted Image

ďThey asked what I was going to do in the off-season and I was like 'What do you mean, off-season?' Iím going to be at the facility...thatís my new home." - Mark Sanchez

#2 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 18,454 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

love the new rookie cap, gets the kids in early
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

#3 RyanBe_Tweetin

RyanBe_Tweetin

Rookie Free Agent

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

Lets get Coples and Davis now

#4 Villain The Foe

Villain The Foe

6 Years Is Enough. Time To Fire Rex

• Members
  • 3,678 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

Im telling you, I think we had a VERY GOOD draft this year. I think the guys we picked up in the later rounds are going to really provide something to the team.

IMO People will look back at this class and see alot of players taken in the later rounds starting or playing a important supporting role for their respective team. The draft class may not be as thin as analyst have put it.

NYJetsScript.gif

#5 gangreenman

gangreenman

The Gamethread/chat Guy

• Members
  • 5,873 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Im telling you, I think we had a VERY GOOD draft this year. I think the guys we picked up in the later rounds are going to really provide something to the team.

IMO People will look back at this class and see alot of players taken in the later rounds starting or playing a important supporting role for their respective team. The draft class may not be as thin as analyst have put it.

Yes and no. I also think there were a lot of guys drafted in rds 3-5 that aren't going to pan out, and there will be a few 6 and 7th rd guys that will continue to play a role. Not much different than any other year, really
Posted Image

ďThey asked what I was going to do in the off-season and I was like 'What do you mean, off-season?' Iím going to be at the facility...thatís my new home." - Mark Sanchez

#6 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,583 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Lets get Coples and Davis now

Peppers and Lewis, get it right.

Edited by SenorGato, 06 May 2012 - 02:09 PM.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#7 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,924 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

Peppers and Lewis, get it right.

I like this draft class. Julius Peppers, Calvin Johnson and Ray Lewis.... these guys could be good for us.

#8 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,583 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

I like this draft class. Julius Peppers, Calvin Johnson and Ray Lewis.... these guys could be good for us.

Plus we have a new game changing offensive system and a strong Christian foundation in the locker room (no room for Mitchell Schwartz amirite?!!).

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users