I havent posted in ages, does it still suck here?

Verde

27 minutes ago, BP said:

I'll be honest with you lol I could care less. It was such a long time ago and she's still being petty about it after all this time.

Petty my ass. Pet my ass?  Bryce Petty, something like that. Whatever happened to Smizzy, did he die?  Something about a bet, and then there was something about someone running off with $600 on a football pool. Maybe it was the same thing. Whatever happened to greengal, Brenda, Jetsgirl (something like that, with the penguin avatar)? Jetsbabe with no respect for her elders, it was fun smacking her around. What about jetrsrule, the job haver? Thorr99 is still well, in well, FL? 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Petty my ass. Pet my ass?  Bryce Petty, something like that. Whatever happened to Smizzy, did he die?  Something about a bet, and then there was something about someone running off with $600 on a football pool. Maybe it was the same thing. Whatever happened to greengal, Brenda, Jetsgirl (something like that, with the penguin avatar)? Jetsbabe with no respect for her elders, it was fun smacking her around. What about jetrsrule, the job haver? Thorr99 is still well, in well, FL? 

Yes, you're being petty with your incessant whining. I'm friends with all them on Facebook lol and that's what actually made me bump this thread (how we doing maxman lol )

Brenda and GG and verde and garb and yes even Thor (blech) are my friends on Facebook, you believe that?

just let it go. Btw you're still not funny after all these years 

22 minutes ago, WestCoastOffensive said:

I haven't been here in a while. Can I get a New Members Toaster, Max?

And, of course, I'd probably have more fun with the box, so you can just send an empty one; thoughts count, right?

Hey WCO!  We are all out of boxes, but we can send you a can coozie. :)

52 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Wow.  Five years gone and this is what you come back with? Interesting.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Wow.  Five years gone and this is what you come back with? Interesting.

Hey how's the discussion in the lounge now, kid?

my consulting fee can be negotiated through your PayPal account ?

Just now, BP said:

Hey how's the discussion in the lounge now, kid?

my consulting fee can be negotiated through your PayPal account ?

What brought the Lounge back was me rearranging the forums. Making it easier for everyone to get to the Lounge.

Please stop trying to take credit for all the great things I do. :)

41 minutes ago, BP said:

Yes, you're being petty with your incessant whining. I'm friends with all them on Facebook lol and that's what actually made me bump this thread (how we doing maxman lol )

Brenda and GG and verde and garb and yes even Thor (blech) are my friends on Facebook, you believe that?

just let it go. Btw you're still not funny after all these years 

Incessant whining, my Daddy didn't put up with regular whining and would rap me in the mouth. I don't belong to social media on any level. I'm probably the only person in the entire world who doesn't, and I'm very proud of it. I've never even registered for such nonsense, and I wouldn't even know how to use it. Book and a flashlight, that's me. My friends on Facebook, gayyyyyyyyyyyy.

21 minutes ago, Maxman said:

What brought the Lounge back was me rearranging the forums. Making it easier for everyone to get to the Lounge.

Please stop trying to take credit for all the great things I do. :)

Hey kid, look at the "hot topic" in the lounge lol it's not one of your threads, is it?

image.png

11 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Incessant whining, my Daddy didn't put up with regular whining and would rap me in the mouth. I don't belong to social media on any level. I'm probably the only person in the entire world who doesn't, and I'm very proud of it. I've never even registered for such nonsense, and I wouldn't even know how to use it. Book and a flashlight, that's me. My friends on Facebook, gayyyyyyyyyyyy.

Yeah you bring up still being tight with Garb aka Gladys kravitz lol and all the women being shamed away. I was just trying to point out how clueless you are. It wasn't about social media. Hear that whooshing sound over your head?

18 minutes ago, BP said:

Yeah you bring up still being tight with Garb aka Gladys kravitz lol and all the women being shamed away. I was just trying to point out how clueless you are. It wasn't about social media. Hear that whooshing sound over your head?

I don't even know what you're talking about. Women being shamed away, whaaaaaaaaaat. Is this Bible class?

14 hours ago, Thor99 said:

I am now unwell, in North Carolina. 

I am unglad to hear that. Well, for tax reasons it's worth the move, but seriously, you're good?  I did miss our horror flicks affinity. 'Sleepaway Camp' was on the other night, hahaha, what a crapfest. Yes, of course I watched it. For the men's fashions, mostly. Outstanding. 

Sleepaway-Camp-3.jpg

On 3/29/2016 at 4:26 PM, jetophile said:

Hence Happy Easter thread. I know you will write something fifty paragraphs long, probably book length and twice as snore worthy. Buona fortuna. 

Hey Jeto!

You got to add "morbidly fascinating".  It's not really you without it. Don't mind me.  I'll just grab a bag of popcorn and put my feet up.  LOL @ 50 paragraphs.  It's a Sperm count.

On March 31, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Maxman said:

Love this, lol.

Actually I got a pic of a JN Magnet calendar on a JI 16H photo lol I tried giving one away to badiness and he looked at me like I had the plague.

whoa this thread almost, repeat almost fell off the front page. Hey you like my new avatar?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2016 at 2:03 PM, jetophile said:

Been reading on and off over the years here, totally not the same. Verde and I got into a tit war, I think a shiksa gone run off with a gonif.

Good to see you jeto - 

Archived