Open Locker Room Today

Maxman

Hunter was a good backup. I don't think its impossible now that he gets a full preseason that he could be serviceable. Then again, he was the weakest link in our squad, outside of QB, and we didn't address it. Pretty ridiculous.

Also, is Wayne really that jacked?

I think with a new offense (less movement pre snap) and a new position coach -- Wayne is going to bounce back.

Just line up and beat your guy. Back to basics...I support this approach!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKnight was joking... but no one got the joke.

reeading between the lines im psyched that McKnight is in decent shape. If he can stay healthy he could actually game break.

Interesting. I'm not going to use the search function right now, but I'm pretty sure you wrote this kid off during his first mini-camp.

And he's not concerned about living up to Callahan, who was well-respected and liked by his players. "The difference between me and Bill: I have a Super Bowl ring, and he doesn't," said DeGugliemo, who won a Super Bowl XLII ring as the Giants' assistant offensive line coach. "I'm not worried about the ghost of Bill Callahan."

Ouch!!!

Interesting. I'm not going to use the search function right now, but I'm pretty sure you wrote this kid off during his first mini-camp.

the whole world wrote him off after his puke fest. let's not pretend like everyone but me was thrilled.

mcknight was known out of college for having all the talent in the world and never really delivering on that potential. the 15 pounds in 5 months is another chapter in this boom or bust tale. Chances are his mcdonalds line was a cover up for PED. and he could be the NFl's leading rusher or he could blow a knee and be done. there's no middle ground with McKnight, it's all or nothing. right now he's extremely interesting and I see it playing out as him tearing the league apart until he gets hurt. that's his M.O.

Archived