Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

Rules

1. What I say goes, if I change every rule in this game on day 5, well tough you have to listen or be mod killed

2. Most of you have at least half a brain so I won't be walking you through a lot of pointless rules

3. Bold your votes

Everything else is fair game

1. PAC

2. CTM

3. Nolder

4. EP

5. Ape

6. Crusher

7. Christine

8. Verb

9. Leelou

10. Jif

11. 80

12. SMC

13. Tina - 3 shot vig - Samurai - NK night 1

14. JC1

15. Smash - vanilla - Wealthy merchant - NK night 1

16. AVM

17. Lily

18. Hess

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geisha Wars Mafia

In the golden age of feudal Japan, like in every society, the rich got richer and lived of the backs of the poor working cla$$. Tokyo's economy was strapped. Everyone was broke except the select few, who were so rich it was obscene. Working hard in the oldest profession in the books a small group of geishas planned on robbing the rich men of Tokyo, stripping them of their wealth, then killing them. Escaping into the night. 

Day 0

You all enter the geisha house, and suddenly the lights go out. A middling upperclass shipping merchant lay dead on the floor, the group of geishas stood huddled in the corner terrified, putting up a facade that fooled everyone. (Women am I right?) this has to be investigated, so you all get down to hunting the cold hearted murders hidden with in the group.  

Okay, what's with the umbrella, AVM?

:rl:

There was a lock down at ECU last year, they were actually saying the guy had an a$$ault riffle. I was playing mafia at the time (while in class), and said something in here. Long story short, the guy had a damn umbrella lol. All in all it's really a good thing...would have been awful if it HADN'T been an umbrella. Just makes it easy for a joke. Or 12,000.

:rl:

There was a lock down at ECU last year, they were actually saying the guy had an a$$ault riffle. I was playing mafia at the time (while in class), and said something in here. Long story short, the guy had a damn umbrella lol. All in all it's really a good thing...would have been awful if it HADN'T been an umbrella. Just makes it easy for a joke. Or 12,000.

Yeah, in all seriousness, definitely glad at that. Especially with all the shootings on college campuses in recent years.

Yeah, in all seriousness, definitely glad at that. Especially with all the shootings on college campuses in recent years.

I'm glad you can joke about it. Douche.

Hess appears to be hiding from the pressure in hopes it will go away. A predictable scum reaction.

sfobv

Vote Hess

self-voting Hess is town-Hess.

Archived