Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hess train screams opportunistic scum. He had what...4,5 votes in the first 2 hours after the game started? Tina and Nolder are in the most suspicious in terms of spots on the train. 3rd and 4th spot are usually scum favorable spots, but A--it's JiF and 80 and they'll vote to kill anyone for fun at anytime and B--it was about an hour into the game....so it's hard to say that's scum being opportunistic. 80 even said something along the lines of yeah I'll pile on Hess. Which is something he'd say if he was scum or town.

unvote, vote Tina

Hess why are you trying so hard to get yourself lynched? and then unvote yourself for that matter why the **** did you vote yourself in the first place? I'm very wary of how fast this train built

I call bullsh*t on this guy.

Very wary of it, yet you had no problem piling on in the middle of the quick run-up with the old "WOW WOW" shock and awe observation of his self-vote.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Jack. I slept in till 11. I'll get on that with the vote counts now, and try to have one every page! So sorry!

Haaaaa. Mrs Crusher and the kids got me a tablet for Fathrers Day. What you get your Dad? A sympathy card?

I got a Tablet last year because it was the floor model, and they were trying to get rid of it. It had 2 tiny scratches on it that you can barely see, and I got it 75% off. I thought I would use it far more than I do, but more often than not, it is only used when I am playing Zelda and want to look up a boss fight and not have to run back to my desktop.

She calls me the barbarian brother. LOL

That is so mean! I would think you were hilarious to have as a Brother. She clearly needs a reality check!

So, Hess got to L1 then unvoted? And, this was a really opportunistic lynch wagon. Out of everyone, I'm surprised it was Hess. Verbal and Ape I can see, but Hess?

In looking at the order, I'm surprised AVM is voting Tina. Out of everyone, my target glares most at those from 3-7 on the train. But Tina? You must be protecting one, if not two of them. Surprising.

And, if you note, AVM, Nolder was not originally on the train. He went for someone else. If he was scum, he would have hopped on the train.

You chose a really random person to vote for with really bad reasons. You cite it was because of the lynch wagon, and yet, Nolder and Tina originally voted for each other. Tina's vote was to put him at L1. Not an absurd move, given that the wagon quickly got up to L2.

You were clearly just glancing at the Vote Count, wanted to protect 80 or JiF, and went for the 5th in line without really paying attention.

Vote : AVM

Well you are failing miserably sir might as well just hammer yourself once someone else bandwaggons.

Feels like Eat-a-Nol Penis is already setting up D2 cases to run up bandwaggoners from Hess's train...

Right now I feel like AVM knows Hess is town (he was touting a town read on Hess on page one of the thread for crying out loud) and is distancing from his lynch, and EP is on Hess's train and positioning to run up other town on Hess's train on D2.

I'd vote either AVM or EP. If we decide to hammer Hess, to give these observations context I'm okay with that too. I'm more inclined to play the odds of Hess being town, and kill either of these two, who I feel are making the subtle moves that leverage the games current situation.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Jack. I slept in till 11. I'll get on that with the vote counts now, and try to have one every page! So sorry!

I got a Tablet last year because it was the floor model, and they were trying to get rid of it. It had 2 tiny scratches on it that you can barely see, and I got it 75% off. I thought I would use it far more than I do, but more often than not, it is only used when I am playing Zelda and want to look up a boss fight and not have to run back to my desktop.

That is so mean! I would think you were hilarious to have as a Brother. She clearly needs a reality check!

So, Hess got to L1 then unvoted? And, this was a really opportunistic lynch wagon. Out of everyone, I'm surprised it was Hess. Verbal and Ape I can see, but Hess?

In looking at the order, I'm surprised AVM is voting Tina. Out of everyone, my target glares most at those from 3-7 on the train. But Tina? You must be protecting one, if not two of them. Surprising.

And, if you note, AVM, Nolder was not originally on the train. He went for someone else. If he was scum, he would have hopped on the train.

You chose a really random person to vote for with really bad reasons. You cite it was because of the lynch wagon, and yet, Nolder and Tina originally voted for each other. Tina's vote was to put him at L1. Not an absurd move, given that the wagon quickly got up to L2.

You were clearly just glancing at the Vote Count, wanted to protect 80 or JiF, and went for the 5th in line without really paying attention.

Vote : AVM

Agree with the vote on AVM. Not your logic though...

Feels like Eat-a-Nol Penis is already setting up D2 cases to run up bandwaggoners from Hess's train...

Right now I feel like AVM knows Hess is town (he was touting a town read on Hess on page one of the thread for crying out loud) and is distancing from his lynch, and EP is on Hess's train and positioning to run up other town on Hess's train on D2.

I'd vote either AVM or EP. If we decide to hammer Hess, to give these observations context I'm okay with that too. I'm more inclined to play the odds of Hess being town, and kill either of these two, who I feel are making the subtle moves that leverage the games current situation.

I agree. vote ep

Agree with the vote on AVM. Not your logic though...

You know, I actually can agree with your logic right now. I still, of course, think that mine is right as well, but this is just another reason as to why voting AVM is a good move. I can't believe I overlooked that, but when I went back, I saw what you were talking about. Just more ammo for the bullet, really.

The Hess train screams opportunistic scum. He had what...4,5 votes in the first 2 hours after the game started? Tina and Nolder are in the most suspicious in terms of spots on the train. 3rd and 4th spot are usually scum favorable spots, but A--it's JiF and 80 and they'll vote to kill anyone for fun at anytime and B--it was about an hour into the game....so it's hard to say that's scum being opportunistic. 80 even said something along the lines of yeah I'll pile on Hess. Which is something he'd say if he was scum or town.

unvote, vote Tina

But Tina hasn't even voted me, I think.

Hess why are you trying so hard to get yourself lynched? and then unvote yourself for that matter why the **** did you vote yourself in the first place? I'm very wary of how fast this train built

this pings... i'd feel stronger about it if it was someone who has been around here longer

unvote

vote

eternal

crap.. i can see the ape is seeing the same things I do..

AVM and EP's reasoning has been very suspect.. trying to appear too townish imo

Correction. I can see the scourge is seeing the same things I do.

Since no one wants to kill the ape for sh*t and giggles. E.P is a good bet.

unvote

vote EP

It is interesting to me that you avoided the run-up on Hess by burying a meaningless vote on me, but have no problem hopping on for EP.

It is interesting to me that you avoided the run-up on Hess by burying a meaningless vote on me, but have no problem hopping on for EP.

It's intersting to me that I ended my vote on you with LOL and yet your trying to turn it into a real mafia play on day 1. It was a joke vote dick. Just like Hess's train.

Archived