What is your most prized jets related possession ?

Larz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to have a Pennington replica arm

i cooked it with my pasta one day when i ran out of noodles.

I have a mini helmet with pennington's sig and ben grahams sig it can be yours for $1,000

I have Close to 15 but here is my top 5:

• A (Specialty Framed) Photo, Autographed by NFL Hall of Fame inductee & New York Jets Legend - Joe Namath

• An Autographed Wayne Chrebet Photo (Signed and sent to me a week after I had Lunch with him)

• An Autographed Jets Helmet, Signed by Coach Joe Walton and Wesley Walker

• A Specialty made LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey Manufactured by Reebok for METLIFE & one of the five given to the starting members of "Baumer'sJets" last Winter at the Jets Training Facility & Soon to be signed by LT, when I get the chance

• TIE -
    1. An Autographed Post Card signed by former Jets Center & NFLPA President Kevin Mawae

2. An Autographed Jets Helmet, Signed by Former Jets' Running Back & 2010 inductee to the College Football Hall of Fame - Emerson Boozer

I have an autographed picture of Lou Holtz. He spoke at my league's football dinner shortly before he quit. I still cry a little bit every time I hear the team's fight song.

The Rex Ryan book "Play Like You Mean It," that I won by raffle on JetNation.com, with a personal message to me by The Rex himself. Either that, or it's the green Beanie Jets Bear with #16 on the front and Testaverde on the back. I use that to throw at the big screen when the Jets do dumb sh*t.

My JI VIP t-shirt?

LMFAO!!!! During the crazy storms we had here last week, I was running out of towels to stop this stupid leak I had in my condo...guess what I found that did the trick?

As for the topic, the only thing I can think of is the Top-Flite Golf ball with a Jets logo on it that's has been in my golf bag for like 7 years and I refuse to use it. No real reason why.

hahaha

i can't believe people paid for that garbage. even if the t-shirt itself is worth 60 bucks and made by the finest of oversea's child slaves and autographed by Curtis Martin and Jerricho Cotchery, i still wouldn't pay!

The football to the left signed by Kenny O is also signed by Freeman McNeil but my fondest memory is when me and a friend helped a sh!tfaced Walt Michaels into a cab after he drank quite a bit at a restaurant in Babylon NY. He is a big sonofagun. It took all we had to keep him upright.

I have a Jets helmet with most of the 1988 team signatures. When I was a kid, my dad took me to training camp at Hofstra one summer. It was a cool memory to have it signed in person.. Gastineau, Klecko, McNeil, Obrien, Lyons, Shuler, ect. One thing I remember was Gastineau coming out of the locker room with his signature mullet, and grabbing two hot blondes, one on each arm as he walked over to where the fans were standing. That guy was my idol that day....

Probably my inability to form healthy, long-lasting interpersonal relationships.

tumblr_m52z86Kfv91r79k32.gif

LMAOOOOOO

1) The memory of being at Super Bowl 3

2) Joe Namath signed helmet

3) A wall hanging of the 4 all time leading Jet rushers...Matt Snell, Freeman McNeil. Emerson Boozer and Curtis Martin, all signed.

That's amazing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me the ticket to my first Jet Game

and my Jets PJ's lol

Being totally serious here...what the f*ck were you thinking?

I was a non-VIP member there for years. And they used to tease you with camp articles, that were intriguing enough, to make me want to read. The only reason I joined was to read the camp articles because I'm addicted to this godforsaken team.

I was a non-VIP member there for years. And they used to tease you with camp articles, that were intriguing enough, to make me want to read. The only reason I joined was to read the camp articles because I'm addicted to this godforsaken team.

Tebows here. That's all changed

In all seriousness, I'd have to say the yearly road trips with my dad. I don't care about autographs and don't really wear jerseys, but the ability to go to a game with my Dad is really valuable to me, especially when you consider it's about the only real pleasure I take from this team.

Tebows here. That's all changed

Peace be with you.

In all seriousness, I'd have to say the yearly road trips with my dad. I don't care about autographs and don't really wear jerseys, but the ability to go to a game with my Dad is really valuable to me, especially when you consider it's about the only real pleasure I take from this team.

Thats cute. I'm similar. My fondest Jets moments have been spent with my pops and/or my bros. Even when we lose, its always an event. Take Christmas Eve for example - the men of the family all went to watch the game, we enter a room of Giants fans, we're the loudest mofo's in the bar and we were cracking everyone up by how much we were bashing Sanchez and screaming at Schotty for still throwing the ball when Greene was reeling off runs left and right. It was a blast but it was the game that pretty much lost the season for us and will probably me a memory forever.

Wanna hug?

Archived