So where do we begin with the Gronk SI cover shot?

JustInFudge

Ummm that's ESPN the Magazine, not SI.

Hahaa...well, I googled SI for the picture.

It is pretty easy to see that this is ESPN. Unless you are staring at his junk which explains why Jif screwed up the thread title.

His junked is covered. I was looking at his pecs. Duh

That's funny, I figured you already this hanging on your wall and just took a picture of it with your phone.

No, but I cant wait to do this.

Funny how I thought this was going to be a "Patriot way" bashing thread and its a bash JiF thread instead.

No, but I cant wait to do this.

Funny how I thought this was going to be a "Patriot way" bashing thread and its a bash JiF thread instead.

Even funnier that you thought posting pictures of half naked men would turn out any other way,

It's good to know that if any male athlete appears nude at any point, JiF is on Google patrol for the picture.

Now i know why he was asking about setting up alerts for specific search queries

JiF is the Shonn Greene of JN.

Shonn Greene can be serviceable behind a good line. JIF is more like a Lawrence Philips type. A cancer that just needs to be removed but JN is a rudderless ship run by a bunch of sackless momas boys who can't pull the ****ing trigger. Ban this man and be done with it

Archived