Most attractive feature on a woman?

The Crusher

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a contradiction no? If you only get all doll'd up for other girls, why would you let yourself go to hell once having a man.

When they go out - they dress for other girls. If a guy comes along, so be it. Once a chick has been in a committed relationship - usually both ppl overeat due to comfort, and once the kids come along...don't even get me started. **This does not happen to ALL couples. Just the ones that are not celebrities**

When they go out - they dress for other girls. If a guy comes along, so be it. Once a chick has been in a committed relationship - usually both ppl overeat due to comfort, and once the kids come along...don't even get me started. **This does not happen to ALL couples. Just the ones that are not celebrities**

Rephrasing your original position doesn't resolve the inherent contradiction. If girls want to look hot only for other girls, why come they don't maintain said hotness once they have wrangled a man?

Rephrasing your original position doesn't resolve the inherent contradiction. If girls want to look hot only for other girls, why come they don't maintain said hotness once they have wrangled a man?

Look at CTM trying to learn stuff about women. You go, CTM!

Speaking of the female buttocks...Who is the Not Kate Upton in this picture with possibly nicer ass?

kate-upton-twitpic-5.jpg

BTW: Has anyone ever noticed that a bent over female is the inspiration for the Valentine's heart? It's not shaped like the human heart at all, but...this isn't really it but it's close enough:

wtf-girl-photo-a-bad-case-of-heart-butt.jpg

Bottom line is:

-Girls dress for girls most of the time when they go out - NOT guys

I don't know how much I believe that. At the very least, women's clothing options are influenced by men. Women wear more revealing clothes than men in almost every social situation I can think of--do you think that's solely to please other women?

Because they figure they found their true love and he loves her no matter what.

**********bahahahahaha!!!*****************

A girl just should not have ugly feet. It's unladylike in the first place.

Eyes also kill. Indian girls with those big brown eyes you'll see around...Jeebus.

Underrated: Hips. They make a good ass a great ass.

Feet are gross on everyone

Because they figure they found their true love and he loves her no matter what.

**********bahahahahaha!!!*****************

Still not getting through here..

Sad - You'd learn a lot from me

About what to avoid in a lady, perhaps

My numer one quality I desire in a woman is an ability to be succinct; some appear to talk ... and talk ... and talk.

Seriously, what's up with that? Sometimes a woman will be talking and talking and talking and I'm sitting there wondering if she has any concept of how close she is to being thrown from a moving vehicle.

Seriously, what's up with that? Sometimes a woman will be talking and talking and talking and I'm sitting there wondering if she has any concept of how close she is to being thrown from a moving vehicle.

Maybe you need to show her what that particular hole is for.

There are 3 things in this world that I love

1. Chewing tobacco

2. Fat girls

3. Little Debbie's

So if a girl comes up to me with a turkey leg in her pocket an oatmeal cream pie in her purse and the sweet taste of Levi Garrett on her lips, she ain't never getting away from me.

This thread sounds like a 12 step program...either that or everyone's just trying to justify sh*t about chicks.

Bottom line is:

-Girls suck and most are fake

-Girls dress for girls most of the time when they go out - NOT guys

-Once a girl is hooked & committed, her looks go to hell

-EVERY GIRL SHOULD LOVE FOOTBALL - not watch the SB just for the commercials. That's just like saying you go to church, but you really go only on Christmas and Easter.

Take it from a girl (and not a T0mShane impostor)

You lost me their honey. Not true.

For a woman you sure know very little about women.

YEP

A lot of reasons why that happens sometimes. Non of them related to being in a committed relationship. It's more a barometer of the state of the relationship. Mrs Crusher has been looking better every of the ten years we have been together. Now mind you, I do wear reading glasses and my eyesight is not what it's use to be. Im going mostly on the amount of uncomfortable stares and awkward moments I notice when Baby Crushers and Little Sals' 14-17 year old friends visit my home.

Archived