Top Four Favorites Comedy TV Shows?

markkavin

Every Saturday night after All That with Laura Beth Denberg and Danny Tambarelli. Kel's most well known character besides "dumb kid" was the Repair Man. On the show he loved orange soda, and the dad was the guy who delivered the "when there's no more room in hell..." line in the DotD remake.

TV raised me. I try to hate trivia but it's there.

kenan and kel's dad is a legend! wasn't he the star of the OG dawn of the dead?

As funny "Louie" has been in past seasons, someobdy told him he should do "serious" stuff and it hasn't really worked. It hasn't been all that funny so far this summer.

I hear what you're saying, that maybe Louie hasn't been LOL funny this season, but it's still my favorite comedy on TV. I think the show is brilliant. Every episode is unique. There's no formula for the humor, or the pacing, or the story arc, each episode is its own thing. I love that. And while I haven't been rolling on the floor, every week there's a new WTF moment (or moments).

And the opening scene of the series with the street signs and Louie's car getting trashed did have me laughing as hard as I did when I first saw Reverend Jim apply for a driver's permit.

I hear what you're saying, that maybe Louie hasn't been LOL funny this season, but it's still my favorite comedy on TV. I think the show is brilliant. Every episode is unique. There's no formula for the humor, or the pacing, or the story arc, each episode is its own thing. I love that. And while I haven't been rolling on the floor, every week there's a new WTF moment (or moments).

And the opening scene of the series with the street signs and Louie's car getting trashed did have me laughing as hard as I did when I first saw Reverend Jim apply for a driver's permit.

That episode and the motorcyce episode was pretty good. The rest of it, the quasi-gay joke episode, last week with the crazy girl-I dunno. It's still way better than almost anything else, merely a bit disappointed.

That episode and the motorcyce episode was pretty good. The rest of it, the quasi-gay joke episode, last week with the crazy girl-I dunno. It's still way better than almost anything else, merely a bit disappointed.

The gorilla joke episode with the date was pretty damn good.

Tonight was simply about as good a half hour as there could be. "I have an emergency...I'm having my vagina removed".

The kid diarrhead in the tub. Vaguely remember a scene in the strip club that made me laugh...over their dead friend Barney. I wasn't sober last night so I don't remember if this was one episode or two separate episodes. Or maybe it was one episode two different half episodes.

I finally saw the second date episode and while underwhelming overall I can't dislike anything on this show.

Archived