Signature test

Green Jets & Ham

WHAT IS UP STILLER PAUL!??!??

Paul, Any truth to the rumor that Kordell Stewart is starting over Ben Roethlisberger next year? I hear Bill Cowher isn't comfortable starting the same QB two years in a row. :lol:

Good gawd us poor Steelers fans thought we'd NEVER get rid of that WR playing QB! :lol:

Are you still in that draft thing you invited me to, Tom? I was wondering where ya went. Nice to see ya again.

Alas, Paul, I had to drop out. Represent the Steelers well, my man. GJ&H runs that thing like a pimp. Have fun with it.

Good gawd us poor Steelers fans thought we'd NEVER get rid of that WR playing QB! :lol:

Are you still in that draft thing you invited me to, Tom? I was wondering where ya went. Nice to see ya again.

Well you have done a great job here from the looks of it Tom.

Alk, now all i have to do is re-size my avatar and i'm in there! This is my 3rd message board as well. 8)

Ah, the beauty of the avatar is you don't have to host it anywhere. Just resize it and you can upload it from your computer.

Well you have done a great job here from the looks of it Tom.

Alk, now all i have to do is re-size my avatar and i'm in there! This is my 3rd message board as well. 8)

Let me know if you need help with the Avatar.

And please don't be fooled with Tom's charm. He has nothing to do with this site looking good.

He is simply a pretty face that we let greet the customers upon their arrival.

We have a team of Malysian Teenagers that are doing all the web stuff.

Let me know if you need help with the Avatar.

And please don't be fooled with Tom's charm. He has nothing to do with this site looking good.

He is simply a pretty face that we let greet the customers upon their arrival.

We have a team of Malysian Teenagers that are doing all the web stuff.

I take it Tom decided to keep the Thai ladyboys for his own personal use instead of working on the site.

I take it Tom decided to keep the Thai ladyboys for his own personal use instead of working on the site.

Bro I just keep setting them up for you today! That is assist # 2.

Keep up the good work.

And and, the answer is yes.

Archived