mafia fantasy football

StraightCash

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playoffs start this week for me as well...made playoffs in 7 of 8 leagues...currently addicted to FanDuel...if you haven't tried...highly recommend it.

Lol...on Seattle's defense...had them in one league...plus on multiple plays in FD...if I had played them in the Peter King Challenge...I would have made the top 10...

BTW...anyone want a free look...try it...warning it's addictive...

http://www.fanduel.c...-King-Challenge

8 leagues? Holy sh*t man. I did 4 last year and was not too thrilled with it. Will never do that many again, and certainly never do 8.

8 leagues? Holy sh*t man. I did 4 last year and was not too thrilled with it. Will never do that many again, and certainly never do 8.

Addicted to the draft...for the most part...once my list is done it's not that difficult...no real money at stake...may make a difference...week to week only takes an hour or so...lol

Bryce Brown killed me last night in a league, luckily the guy I was playing had Dalton so that didnt sting too bad. However, I had Dalton in a league and he ****ed me.

So, yeah, FF and stuff

Yeah, I'm in bad shape in my big money league. My opponent had both Green & Green-Ellis, the latter of which of course had to go and have one of his best games of the season (and this league gives bonuses for 100 yard games on top of that, so he but up some big numbers).

Then for me, thankfully I didn't play Dalton so I dodged a bullet there, but on the flip side I also had Cincy's D on the bench. That killed most because I had every intention of playing them, but I also have the Seahawks' D and every time I turned around something else was telling me how I should be starting Seattle's D and I unfortunately let myself get talked into it. What makes it sting worse is that I still had Cincy's D in my lineup until just a few hours before kickoff. While I'm sure Seattle will do just fine, I very seriously doubt they'll come anywhere close to putting up the kind of #s Cincy's D did. So now I've got a hole to climb out of and already pissed away one of my best chances to do it. Oh well, should be interesting to see how this all turns out.

Yeah, I'm in bad shape in my big money league. My opponent had both Green & Green-Ellis, the latter of which of course had to go and have one of his best games of the season (and this league gives bonuses for 100 yard games on top of that, so he but up some big numbers).

Then for me, thankfully I didn't play Dalton so I dodged a bullet there, but on the flip side I also had Cincy's D on the bench. That killed most because I had every intention of playing them, but I also have the Seahawks' D and every time I turned around something else was telling me how I should be starting Seattle's D and I unfortunately let myself get talked into it. What makes it sting worse is that I still had Cincy's D in my lineup until just a few hours before kickoff. While I'm sure Seattle will do just fine, I very seriously doubt they'll come anywhere close to putting up the kind of #s Cincy's D did. So now I've got a hole to climb out of and already pissed away one of my best chances to do it. Oh well, should be interesting to see how this all turns out.

Ouch. Bengals D on the bench? Jeez. I'm sure you'll do fine with Seattle too...but yeah.

None of my starts are like, no way I'm going to comeback and win bad, but they aint good either. Going to need a couple of players to get at least 10 points over the projection to make up for it.

Ouch. Bengals D on the bench? Jeez. I'm sure you'll do fine with Seattle too...but yeah.

None of my starts are like, no way I'm going to comeback and win bad, but they aint good either. Going to need a couple of players to get at least 10 points over the projection to make up for it.

Yeah, it sucks. Should know better than to listen to anyone else but myself. Oh well, what's done is done.

I'm in the same position as you, it's not like it's impossible to do anything, but I'll need some very good performances and I'd rather not be in this situation. Things don't look too good based on projections, but let's be honest... **** projections. They don't mean sh*t anyway. I outscored my projections by like 50 points last week, so here's hoping my guys are on a hot streak and I can pull off a repeat.

Yeah, it sucks. Should know better than to listen to anyone else but myself. Oh well, what's done is done.

I'm in the same position as you, it's not like it's impossible to do anything, but I'll need some very good performances and I'd rather not be in this situation. Things don't look too good based on projections, but let's be honest... **** projections. They don't mean sh*t anyway. I outscored my projections by like 50 points last week, so here's hoping my guys are on a hot streak and I can pull off a repeat.

Exactly. The start I got with Brown, sucks. But like I said, he had Dalton who under performed as well. Plus, he's got horrible match ups and I've got great ones.

I've made the SB 4 straight times in that league, so I really want bragging rights...again.

Exactly. The start I got with Brown, sucks. But like I said, he had Dalton who under performed as well. Plus, he's got horrible match ups and I've got great ones.

I've made the SB 4 straight times in that league, so I really want bragging rights...again.

The thing that makes it interesting for my game is that both of us have great matchups at WR and crappy matchups everywhere else, so it should be interesting to see how it turns out. The biggest problem I have at this point is Ridley, who's been great for me so I wouldn't want to bench, but is up against the freakin' 49ers. Not loving that matchup, but I figure those sh*t stains have been putting up such ridiculous points lately that although I'm sure it won't be quite as crazy against the 9ers, he should probably be able to at least sneak in a TD somewhere in there (I hope).

The thing that makes it interesting for my game is that both of us have great matchups at WR and crappy matchups everywhere else, so it should be interesting to see how it turns out. The biggest problem I have at this point is Ridley, who's been great for me so I wouldn't want to bench, but is up against the freakin' 49ers. Not loving that matchup, but I figure those sh*t stains have been putting up such ridiculous points lately that although I'm sure it won't be quite as crazy against the 9ers, he should probably be able to at least sneak in a TD somewhere in there (I hope).

So....

My bad start was compounded by JOSH FREEMAN!!!!! Are you ****ing kidding me with that match up? David Wilson ****ed me too. Unreal. Got knocked out by 2 pts. Havent missed the SB in that league in 4 years.

I'm headed to the 2 SB in 2 others. And in my final league, I currently have a 25pt lead on a guy in a non-ppr, standard scoring league and he's got Shonn Greene and Chris Johnson.

So....

My bad start was compounded by JOSH FREEMAN!!!!! Are you ****ing kidding me with that match up? David Wilson ****ed me too. Unreal. Got knocked out by 2 pts. Havent missed the SB in that league in 4 years.

I'm headed to the 2 SB in 2 others. And in my final league, I currently have a 25pt lead on a guy in a non-ppr, standard scoring league and he's got Shonn Greene and Chris Johnson.

Yeah, that blows. My entire team, from top to bottom, completely sh*t itself, it was disgraceful. The only good news is I had no reason to feel bad about the Cincy benching simply because there is literally not a single thing I could have done to win this game. My highest scorer (not counting Ds) was Cecil Shorts for ****s sake! Even Peyton ****ing Manning didn't do sh*t!

Yeah, that blows. My entire team, from top to bottom, completely sh*t itself, it was disgraceful. The only good news is I had no reason to feel bad about the Cincy benching simply because there is literally not a single thing I could have done to win this game. My highest scorer (not counting Ds) was Cecil Shorts for ****s sake! Even Peyton ****ing Manning didn't do sh*t!

Ouch. That was an ugly weekend of Football. Some of the lowest scores around my leagues happened this week. This was a strange one. There wasnt a single close game in all my league's other than my 2 point loss. All my other leagues were blow outs.

Ouch. That was an ugly weekend of Football. Some of the lowest scores around my leagues happened this week. This was a strange one. There wasnt a single close game in all my league's other than my 2 point loss. All my other leagues were blow outs.

Yeah, it really was bad this weekend and I felt like even in the games that had decent scores, it was complete nobodies who were scoring the TDs for the most part. Not to mention there were THREE freakin' shutouts (and between my two leagues I had at least one player from each of those shutout teams). In my big money league, I put up less than half the points I did from last week, it was ridiculous.

Archived