Training Camp Practice Notes - Tue 8/7/12

Ranick10

Revis being stretched by the trainers. Hammy acting up. He's doing positional drills though, nothing too bad.

@BrianCoz

Holmes, Hunter, Ganaway, Griffin, Jackson, Posey, Kerley, Sapp and Harrison all in rehab group today #nyj

Mangold still not at practice.

Landry not in pads today.

If you guys actually knew the players on the team, you would know there was more than one player with the last name of Ganaway on the team. There was the WR DaMarcus Ganaway who was cut yesterday, but Terrance Ganaway is still on the team.

If you guys actually knew the players on the team, you would know there was more than one player with the last name of Ganaway on the team. There was the WR DaMarcus Ganaway who was cut yesterday, but Terrance Ganaway is still on the team.

Derp.

UMADBRO?

I'm going to be so right about this kid...

Me too.

I'd love to see Powell steal the starting job away from Greene, or at least see the Jets get back to the 50/50 split they had with LT and Greene in 2010. Greene is much more effective when he's running downhill on fresh legs late in games.

Dude -- there is a nicer way to answer that. Just saying.

Terrance Ganaway and Demario Davis got into the first fight apparently. Then Keller and Cro...then they had to run gassers.

AWESOME JOB BY REX RYAN taking control of the situation.

wait wasnt he cut? i kid, i kid. It would have been worse if I thought we drafted griffin from baylor. its all good, let ksjets come in like a retarded monkey slinging doodoo all over the place, i can handle it.

Terrance Ganaway and Demario Davis got into the first fight apparently. Then Keller and Cro...then they had to run gassers.

AWESOME JOB BY REX RYAN taking control of the situation.

@MMehtaNYDN

The penalty laps actually ensued when Antonio Cromartie got into a scuffle with Stephen Hill. First fight started between Greene and McInyre

wait wasnt he cut? i kid, i kid. It would have been worse if I thought we drafted griffin from baylor. its all good, let ksjets come in like a retarded monkey slinging doodoo all over the place, i can handle it.

UMADBRO?

Yeah, last thing we need is to have to have any fights break out here.

Not because of the fighting itself, nobody cares about that, but who the hell wants to run laps?

Holley Mangold's "Running Sucks" t-shirt agrees with you...lol

AzpaBH3CQAIsLqn.jpg

Yeah, last thing we need is to have to have any fights break out here.

Not because of the fighting itself, nobody cares about that, but who the hell wants to run laps?

Certainly not Max, Crusher or myself.

Damn right...the Hammer was dropped :)

And to those guys, I honestly do apologize. I was having a really bad morning and took it out on you guys when I shouldn't have. You'll never see me apologize to Tom, but to the two guys at the start of the thread, I really am sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you guys like that.

Archived