Chad visits Jets camp to "tutor" QBs

nj meadowlands

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when we cut Chad and traded for Favre, and then the Fins won the division, and all the noodle-slurpers crowed about how KARMAS A BITCH BRAH and SERVES THE JETS RIGHT FOR DOING WRONG BY A CLASSY WARRIOR and JUST YOU WAIT THIS IS CHADS SHOT TO TAKE A TEAM ALL THE WAY, and then the next week the Ravens bent him over and pushed his sh*t in for three and a half hours? Good times.

When all is said and done - Captain Delusional was and I'm sure still is in his own mind an A player who did nothing but leave it all on the field and had a long string of bad breaks that will keep him out of Canton. The reality is about 145 degrees from that. His delusion should have been exposed earlier and remedied - but it took Bretty to get him jettisoned.

GUYS!!!! This is a very entertaining thread. If you dont want it locked please keep aware we do not want personal attacks here. Already had one report on the thread. I get another and I will lock it. THANX

LOVE

CRUSHER

Which one of you snitches called the poe-leese???

GUYS!!!! This is a very entertaining thread. If you dont want it locked please keep aware we do not want personal attacks here. Already had one report on the thread. I get another and I will lock it. THANX

LOVE

CRUSHER

The one report is sent by default, because I posted in the thread.

LOVE

CRUSHER

You guys actually look at those report things? Wow, who knew.

Although now that I do know, I can warn you, you should expect to see a lot more warnings coming in regarding a certain individual who shall not be named, but who's even more in love with Tebow than some of these folks are with Chad and makes even my longest posts look short by comparison.

Of course not. Did we expose Brady in Rex's first game in 09' where he passed for like 100 yards and had a terrible rating. The Raiders played a good game.

Many are so blinded by hate they refuse to acknowledge the CBPOTY, 2nd in MVP Voting, or numerous playoff appearences post exposure.

We actually kind of exposed the Pat's offense that year, and week 2 of 2010, that is when Belicheck figured out it was time for a change, he traded Moss drafted 2 beasts at TE, and their offense went from a down field big play machine to what it is now, and it's never been better.

Granted not many teams could do what we were able to do to Brady, and Moss because of Revis, but Beli knew he had to remove Moss to make Brady get back to elite status, and replaced him with 2 beasts in 2011.

What's next? Dexter Manley showing up in Cowboys camp to discuss the early works of Dostoyevsky with Morris Claiborne?

I can't tell whether this joke is about Chad and Sanchez or Bleedin Green and SMC.

Oh yeah, people agreeing with each other on fact-based arguments is so totally homo-erotic. Not like the totally hetero way you type up those posts while having Chad's dick jammed in your mouth.

Science and math is for queers!

Just heard Chad's interview on 1050. I forgot how truly painful his particular brand of disingenuity and condescension was.

What did he say? He loved his time here and thinks Sanchez will do well? What a prick, amirite?

What did he say? He loved his time here and thinks Sanchez will do well? What a prick, amirite?

To recap:

Things that are "great, just great":

--It's not an insult to a QB to be pulled for the Wildcat because, even if you're lining up at WR, you're still helping the team.

My response: Yeah, ok.

--Tony Sparano was the "perfect hire" for this team. Because passion.

--He has a special insight to offer Sanchez because he was doubted and booed, but overcame that adversity. Implied that Jets fans are dicks.

My response: Kinda has a point there

--Mark is great: Tim is great. Everything is great and will be great because they'll combine greatness to form a great platoon at QB.

A lot of the Pennington bashers defend far worse players at different positions... it is what it is though... polarizing position...

Chad accomplished a lot in the NFL.

Agreed

Also how is it Chad's fault that Mike T invited him to camp? And Sanchez went to him for help in the offseason. how is that Chad being a dick, or whatever some are saying?

My problem is what the F is Cavanaugh doing here as a QB coach if his QB's need to seek out a former QB to help them, and the GM thinks he should invite said QB to TC to tutor his QB's?

All this sounds like something the QB Coach should be doing no? Or am I wrong here, and its normal now for an NFL team to always seek out help at training camp from the outside? I only see the Jets doing this, last year it was Tom Moore for the whole O, so guess what happens to the O Coordinator after the season he gets fired, I would be shocked to see Cavanaugh survive after this season no matter what happens, and this kind of sh*t is really bad IMO, if you don't think a coach can do the job just fire him stop babying him, this goes along the same lines as the Sanchez bashers who say this. It seams that some players, and coaches get sh*t canned, or realesed 1 year to late because they are Tanny's, or Rex's guy.

This is a big boy league if you can't handle getting sh*t on you don't belong anyway, Rex, and Tanny need to stop babying EVERYONE, not just Sanchez, its time to grow a pair. Both Rex, and Tanny need to do this, they have no problem tweaking, and pissing off certain people like Slausson, and Clemens, but when it comes to their buddies, or the highly paid stars they got no balls this sh*t has to stop it only makes the team a bigger joke.

None of those players that get defended were ever handed a $64 million contract extension.

Which at the time made him one of (if not the) highest paid players in the league, and then he was sure to go on and on about the great "hometown discount" he gave to the Jets. What a real class act.

My problem is what the F is Cavanaugh doing here as a QB coach if his QB's need to seek out a former QB to help them, and the GM thinks he should invite said QB to TC to tutor his QB's?

All this sounds like something the QB Coach should be doing no? Or am I wrong here, and its normal now for an NFL team to always seek out help at training camp from the outside? I only see the Jets doing this, last year it was Tom Moore for the whole O, so guess what happens to the O Coordinator after the season he gets fired, I would be shocked to see Cavanaugh survive after this season no matter what happens, and this kind of sh*t is really bad IMO, if you don't think a coach can do the job just fire him stop babying him, this goes along the same lines as the Sanchez bashers who say this. It seams that some players, and coaches get sh*t canned, or realesed 1 year to late because they are Tanny's, or Rex's guy.

Leave the Pennington. Take the Cavanaugh.

tgf-173_528_poster.jpg

What? He's down here in S Florida as basically a Dolphins spokesman..... and he sell cars or something too.

I liked Chad, but he's a dolfan now. Stay out of Jets camp.

GET YOUR FINS UP CHAD!!!!

Keep in mind we dumped Chad he didnt want out . Did you expect him not to go to another team ?

I mean, I don't know about "exposed". They had a mean and nasty defense this year, and had already seen the Jets once (a game in which Pennington played well). We're talkin about a season where Pennington completed nearly 69% of his passes (imagine Sanchez doing that?) with a TD-INT ratio of 22-6. The guy could definitely play. The Raiders did a great job of gameplanning for the Jets and forcing Pennington to attempt to play to his weaknesses, but I wouldn't call this exposure.

Not to mention the pressure they put on us as well the O-Line did not actully play stellar either. But when It comes to Pennington Haters Pressure and sacks are not part of the QB equasion he just sucks and they cant see past the hatred

Go away you chicksh*t hillbilly

Congratulations NY Jets, you managed to dig up the one person in the world who I wanted to see at Jets training camp even less than Tim Tebow. Maybe he's teaching them the finer arts of how to explain that their god awful play isn't actually their fault and why the INTs they throw weren't actually bad passes or decisions.

No, Chad was exposed in that 2002 playoff game. The Raiders pressured Chad and pressed the receivers and Chad had no answer because he didn't have the arm strength to fit the ball in tight spots.

The problem is that Chad didn't train properly enough going into the 2003 season. Fans shouldve seen the writing on the wall when in an interview that offseason Chad was asked whether he'd work on his arm strength and he said, 'No, you don't need a rocket arm to win games," or something to that effect.

Many QBs have worked on improving their arm strength, knowing the importance of fitting the ball into tight windows by velocity. Brady, Brees, and others have done that. Chad, for whatever reason, thought his arm strength was good enough. Then the 2003 preseason came and he broke his wrist. His arm strength didn't improve and then the 2004 shoulder injury happened and that was it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfGWPpPy0uw

The Giants have demonstrated how to beat Brady, it's just that not many teams can do it. That's why the Jets are in a steady search for pass rushers - whether it be off the scrap heap or in the first round of the draft.

So let me take a wild guess pass rushers bother QB's ? Right ? But when the Raiders of 02 beat the daylights out of Chad hes exposed ? This clears everything up now.

People always seem top point at the Talent of the players around Brady but he had WAY more talent than Chad ever dreamed of having . Sure in his early years it was nothing great (before they started adding playerss like Welker and Moss and in later years Gronk and Hernandez) But it was very clear great defense and managed offense won those SB's not incerdible QB play. Once Brady started getting superior talent arond him his nimbers didnt just go up they sky rocketed.

Bash Chad all you want he played his entire career with sub par JAGS and never ever had a TE to speak of either. He had 2 WR's who could not get any separation and this is what the Raiders and other teams exposed

Archived