JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So an update......

Last night, I went out with a couple friends to a beach bar in Wilmington, and we ended up hanging out with a bunch of women in a bachelorette party. Ended up dancing with one girl and getting her number. Didn't know it at the time but turns out she's married. lulz. Thankfully nothing more happened; didn't need that on my conscience.

Bottom line? I'm like Sir Charles Barkley. I'm on the rebound.

LOL, 80. At least it was a good night. That's all that matters. And CTM is right, if married chicks are in a bar they're picking up some guys, guaranteed. Recent study found that when a woman gets married her alcohol consumption dramaticly increases while a man who gets married drinks less.

Maybe? I'm sure a lot of different stresses factor into it and it's not just all the husband.

Yes, but the study seems to be setting "getting married" as the watermark. If it was "after having children" or "after losing a job" we could account for those other factors.

LOL, 80. At least it was a good night. That's all that matters. And CTM is right, if married chicks are in a bar they're picking up some guys, guaranteed. Recent study found that when a woman gets married her alcohol consumption dramaticly increases while a man who gets married drinks less.

Except for Marines. Their alcohol consumption levels are based on how much bullsh*t they have to deal with.

It was low-hanging fruit - I couldn't resist.

But my wife does frequently curse at me like a sailor. Does that count for anything?

"Are you playing that damn mafia again? We've been waiting in the damn car for 45 minutes!"

"I know, baby - I'll be right there! I just have to finish this post..."

Archived