Sanchez is a top 10 QB

ECURB

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone wants Sanchez to improve. But, if the barometer is Flacco, as Scott insinuates, then it's just not going to be good enough.

It's not just that Flacco sucks or that being as good as Flacco isn't enough. It's that Flacco got worse between year 3 and 4.

Agreed. Flacco is garbage. Bart made a bad comparison. His message is still spot on though. Sanchez needs to step it up reduce turnovers and 3 and outs. If he does, I think the Jets will be really good.

Both of them are considerably smaller than a barn numbnuts.

i know but what does a barn have to do with football???? either way Tebow is better than Sanchez IMO.

and my nuts are not numb....the nerves in them work rather well thank you very much.

i know but what does a barn have to do with football???? either way Tebow is better than Sanchez IMO.

and my nuts are not numb....the nerves in them work rather well thank you very much.

Tebow is not a qb, he's a personal punt protector.

9 of 13 with 2 picks and 3 sacks in yesterdays practice....................that was Sanchez not Tebow.

If Jets start 1-5.....2-5 Tebow is in.

There isnt a HC or OC in the NFL who would take Sanchez over Flacco who is a career > 60% passer with QB rating in the high 80s and can actually complete a pass over 15 yds.......... PS 80/46 td/int

does someone really need to explain this to you?

That reminds me of a jazz show I went to yesterday. It was a full band, but for one number one of the performers pulled out a ukulele. I joked allowed, "Now they're bringing out the big guns."

Everyone laughed, but then a woman behind me tapped my shoulder and said, "No, the little gun."

9 of 13 with 2 picks and 3 sacks in yesterdays practice....................that was Sanchez not Tebow.

If Jets start 1-5.....2-5 Tebow is in.

There isnt a HC or OC in the NFL who would take Sanchez over Flacco who is a career > 60% passer with QB rating in the high 80s and can actually complete a pass over 15 yds.......... PS 80/46 td/int

Nobody said Sanchez was better than Flacco. But now that you mention it...

Flacco actually had the lowest comp percentage of his career last year and was only .9% better than Sanchez 57.6 to 56.7. Oh, now you're going to bring up turnovers. Well Flacco did only throw 12 picks to Sanchez's 18 and he lost 6 fumbles to Sanchez's 8 (but that's really just luck as he actually fumbled more than Sanchez did, 11-10). But wait... Sanchez did score significantly more TDs than Flacco. He threw 26 TDs to Flacco's 20 and he ran for 6 TDs to Flacco's 1. So 32 TDS to 21.

They're actually about equal right now.

That reminds me of a jazz show I went to yesterday. It was a full band, but for one number one of the performers pulled out a ukulele. I joked allowed, "Now they're bringing out the big guns."

Everyone laughed, but then a woman behind me tapped my shoulder and said, "No, the little gun."

I wish that joke hadn't been allowed.

Flacco actually had the lowest comp percentage of his career last year and was only .9% better than Sanchez 57.6 to 56.7. Oh, now you're going to bring up turnovers. Well Flacco did only throw 12 picks to Sanchez's 18 and he lost 6 fumbles to Sanchez's 8 (but that's really just luck as he actually fumbled more than Sanchez did, 11-10). But wait... Sanchez did score significantly more TDs than Flacco. He threw 26 TDs to Flacco's 20 and he ran for 6 TDs to Flacco's 1. So 32 TDS to 21.

I would take Sanchez over Flacco 10 times out of 10.

[

Lightning doesn't strike twice?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? .... Leave him alone. He's on a roll.

The Germans didn't bomb pearl harbor :happy0069:

does someone really need to explain this to you?

He's 19 guys. How do you expect him to know world history inside and out like us old guys???

Seriously Flacco plus a couple of others guys I don't think Matt Ice cuts it or the walking medical cart Matt Scrub..

Mark needs a Right Tackle!!!!!!

Like to see these guys work behind our line, or throw the ball to the wideouts we fielded last year. I'm not saying Mark is top Ten, but he's not bottom Five either as the hate mob would have you believe..

Lulz. Just... lulz.

I think they are pretty equal. Both only have a hand full of 300 yard games. Neither have ever eclipsed 400. Both of them look inept at times completing less than 50% of their passes but honestly, Flacco sometimes looks like the worst QB in the league.

The germans had much to do with it but it was japanese planes who did the damage. Getting flamed on a history topic in a jets forum is laughable -_-

That's quite a narrow minded statement

Haha...dude. since BG had to be the party pooper, its a movie quote. I referenced your age because its way before your time. You should watch it though. One of the all time funniest.

Haha...dude. since BG had to be the party pooper, its a movie quote. I referenced your age because its way before your time. You should watch it though. One of the all time funniest.

Im sure that WWII was way before most of our times, but alright i understand. I'm not familiar with every movie's famous quotes though :/

Archived