Sanchez is a top 10 QB

ECURB

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody said Sanchez was better than Flacco. But now that you mention it...

Flacco actually had the lowest comp percentage of his career last year and was only .9% better than Sanchez 57.6 to 56.7. Oh, now you're going to bring up turnovers. Well Flacco did only throw 12 picks to Sanchez's 18 and he lost 6 fumbles to Sanchez's 8 (but that's really just luck as he actually fumbled more than Sanchez did, 11-10). But wait... Sanchez did score significantly more TDs than Flacco. He threw 26 TDs to Flacco's 20 and he ran for 6 TDs to Flacco's 1. So 32 TDS to 21.

They're actually about equal right now.

The funniest thing about all that bullsh*t is that you actually believe it.

While Sanchez was home reminiscing about his perfect passes to defensive lineman, Flacco was getting robbed by the refs after throwing a YTD pass that would have sent the Ravens to the SB. BTW check Flaccos stats in his playoff run last year compared to the reg season.

Hey listen I know Flacco is not a Brady, Breese etc and never will be but compared to Snachez he is Johnny Unitas.

While Sanchez was home reminiscing about his perfect passes to defensive lineman, Flacco was getting robbed by the refs after throwing a YTD pass that would have sent the Ravens to the SB. BTW check Flaccos stats in his playoff run last year compared to the reg season.

Hey listen I know Flacco is not a Brady, Breese etc and never will be but compared to Snachez he is Johnny Unitas.

Have you watched Flacco beyond that one game?

Ya i agree,i dont think Flacco is an all-world QB but he beat the steelers with a game winning throw last year and he also played pretty wellin the playoffs. If it wasn;t for a great play by a no name CB the ravens would have been playing in the SB.

Flacco improved alot last year, but that's just what my opinion is based on his previous years of playing.

Actually, the funniest thing about this is that you actually think Flacco is a good quarterback.

Have you watched Flacco beyond that one game?

Short answer, yes of course I have seen the good very good ugly and the more than occasional brilliant pass plays this guy is capable of.

In all fairness, I am a bit prejudice seeing as my son (non-starter, special teamer) was on Flacco's U Del team for his Jr and Sr year so I really got to see him play up close and personal. I traveled to the 1aa champioship game when they got smoked by Appalachia. They just rolled all over Delawares defense but Joe still had a very good game. Honestly Kleck he is so much more than Sanchez esp considering the football pedigrees ( Blue Hens vs Trojans HA!) and draft position, contract value. God I wish the Jets had drafted him.

Short answer, yes of course I have seen the good very good ugly and the more than occasional brilliant pass plays this guy is capable of.

In all fairness, I am a bit prejudice seeing as my son (non-starter, special teamer) was on Flacco's U Del team for his Jr and Sr year so I really got to see him play up close and personal. I traveled to the 1aa champioship game when they got smoked by Appalachia. They just rolled all over Delawares defense but Joe still had a very good game. Honestly Kleck he is so much more than Sanchez esp considering the football pedigrees ( Blue Hens vs Trojans HA!) and draft position, contract value. God I wish the Jets had drafted him.

To be fair, Flacco transferred from a 1A school because he wasn't gonna play so I'm not so sure Sanchez has some big "pedigree" advantage.

Neither had any control over where or when they were drafted so that's really a non-issue to me.

I think, based on their actual performances, they are pretty similar.

Sanchez is the one who plays for my team and based on his contract he will be starting every game this year so I'm gonna root for him to turn the corner.

I don't like bitching about who we could have had. Sanchez is what we've got. I'm trying to make the most of it.

Sanchez's stats over the last three weeks in 11 on 11's: 52% completions, 6 TDs (five in goal line situations), 7 INTs.

I'm thinking Bart is just laying the groundwork for his eventual inclusion in the NFLPA head trauma lawsuit against the NFL.

I visited this thread for the express purpose of making the CTE joke, and I scroll down to find this. Damn you to hell.

I don't like bitching about who we could have had. Sanchez is what we've got. I'm trying to make the most of it.

Well there's a vote of confidence! Sort of Supertrampish:

Take a look at my girlfriend

She's the only one I got

Not much of a girlfriend

Never seem to get a lot

Flacco

Ryan

Tebow

Really? Tebow? Please. Flacco is nothing special - Sanchez could become Joe Flacco with minimal improvement. Matty Ice sucks outside his dome.

I don't think Sanchez is great, but Tebow, Ryan, and Flacco are clearly better? Doubtful.

Sanchez's stats over the last three weeks in 11 on 11's: 52% completions, 6 TDs (five in goal line situations), 7 INTs.

I'm thinking Bart is just laying the groundwork for his eventual inclusion in the NFLPA head trauma lawsuit against the NFL.

Yes, it was not a good finish to the season.

Sanchez from weeks 5-7:

48 / 84 (57%), 1 turnover , 7 TDs (6 passing), 565 yards (25 rushing)

Mass-Graves-Mexico-Digging.jpg

Can't talk now. Mining for datums.

Scene 1

(RJF sits at sports bar, adjusts glasses, and orders something pretentious. He then sees two drunk bikers spraying beer wildly, groping women, firing pistols in the air, and yelling Mark Sanchez sucks)

RJF: Pardon me sirs, but clearly you're not familiar with Mark Sanchez's rushing touchdown total from the 4th quintile.

Archived