VIP Camp Experience (Metlife 8/21) - Post & Win

Maxman

Our friends at Metlife have given us two VIP Camp Experience tickets to give away to JetNation members.

How do I enter to win?

Post in this thread. That is all you have to do.

When will the winner be notified?

The winners will be announced in this thread on Monday 8/20 at 10am.

Camp Details

Two lucky winners will join us for a memorable VIP Training Camp experience at Jets Family Night presented by JetBlue at MetLife Stadium. You are scheduled to attend the 5:30PM practice on Tuesday, August 21st.

As our special guest, you will receive access to the MetLife 50 Club located on the west side the stadium on the 50 yard line. MetLife 50 Club access provides complimentary food and beverage and premiere seating to view practice.

Good luck everyone.

Our friends at Metlife have given us two VIP Camp Experience tickets to give away to JetNation members.

How do I enter to win?

. '> That is all you have to do.

When will the winner be notified?

The winners will be announced on Monday 8/20 at 10am.

Camp Details

Two lucky winners will join us for a memorable VIP Training Camp experience at Jets Family Night presented by JetBlue at MetLife Stadium. You are scheduled to attend the 5:30PM practice on Tuesday, August 21st.

As our special guest, you will receive access to the MetLife 50 Club located on the west side the stadium on the 50 yard line. MetLife 50 Club access provides complimentary food and beverage and premiere seating to view practice.

Good luck everyone.

di
di

GHCyx1pFOdQ

View the full article

Sweet!

Can't wait to see some football back at the stadium tomorrow and to check out camp now that they are back home.

J-E-T-S!

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to a training camp session since Hofstra.

Don't know why I'm bothering, the winners have already posted.

This would lift my spirits. Ever since my Grandmother exploded and the fire ants infested my hospital bed after the flesh eating virus took my leg causing my wife to run off to Fiji with the elderly Albanian man next door, I've been kinda down to be honest.

Pics or Ebola didn't happen.

Archived