some of

richarddavis220

im a paralyzed man (well one arm) but i do have a awesome/ pretty wife, and I have not forgoting how to be passionate about the teams .players i like and the life i live.. beleive that..lol :winking0001:

I hope you stay as a strong poster through the 2012 season... we need new blood around here and I think you'll be a force in Fall 2012

i second this. He's is an enjoyable poster who will impact this board greatly in 2012. Im proud to have him at JN.

I liked him myself until he lied about discovering a new strain of onion. I mean, there's a lot of things i can forgive. But don't **** around and and get me all excited about a rare, undiscovered onion, and then pretend it didn't happen. That's just dirty pool, dude.

im a paralyzed man (well one arm) but i do have a awesome/ pretty wife, and I have not forgoting how to be passionate about the teams .players i like and the life i live.. beleive that..lol :winking0001:

Sorry bout your arm. Congrats on the hot wife. My post was in reference to an old member of JN.

Not being a dick, but knowing you only have the use of one hand certainly helps one understand why you write/post the way you do. A lot of "shorthand." keep on rockin bro.

Roy Williams still sucks tho. ;)

I liked him myself until he lied about discovering a new strain of onion. I mean, there's a lot of things i can forgive. But don't **** around and and get me all excited about a rare, undiscovered onion, and then pretend it didn't happen. That's just dirty pool, dude.

That was so disappointing to me too... I had my hopes raised high by this new onion, just mere minutes after Teblow (and Jesus) failed to come through with a touchdown and victory, and then quickly dashed again when the new onion was not to be.... But I can overlook that as he is a fresh face and doesnt run and hide like a schmitter does. I have high hopes, any, maybe.... there will be a new ONION!!! YEAH!!!

Sorry bout your arm. Congrats on the hot wife. My post was in reference to an old member of JN.

Not being a dick, but knowing you only have the use of one hand certainly helps one understand why you write/post the way you do. A lot of "shorthand." keep on rockin bro.

Roy Williams still sucks tho. ;)

still wish he had a new strain of onion....

That was so disappointing to me too... I had my hopes raised high by this new onion, just mere minutes after Teblow (and Jesus) failed to come through with a touchdown and victory, and then quickly dashed again when the new onion was not to be.... But I can overlook that as he is a fresh face and doesnt run and hide like a schmitter does. I have high hopes, any, maybe.... there will be a new ONION!!! YEAH!!!

Mr. Special, you have stirred my bitter, cynical heart. As a birthday gift, i will begin to cross-breed onions. i will struggle, and on occasion i will fail. there will be setbacks to be sure. My family will suffer and my finances will surely be impacted. But i will....nay, I MUST create a new onion. A perfect onion. And that onion will be called....Delicious Davis 220. And there will be much rejoicing.

Mr. Special, you have stirred my bitter, cynical heart. As a birthday gift, i will begin to cross-breed onions. i will struggle, and on occasion i will fail. there will be setbacks to be sure. My family will suffer and my finances will surely be impacted. But i will....nay, I MUST create a new onion. A perfect onion. And that onion will be called....Delicious Davis 220. And there will be much rejoicing.

:bwahaharoll:

You have given me the best birthday present I could have ever asked for. This might be one of the greatest posts ever on JN, and I truly loved that you went further than I could have even dreamed of myself.... Thank you kind sir. And may you find peace amist the turmoil of this message board

:bwahaharoll:

You have given me the best birthday present I could have ever asked for. This might be one of the greatest posts ever on JN, and I truly loved that you went further than I could have even dreamed of myself.... Thank you kind sir. And may you find peace amist the turmoil of this message board

Nonsense was once the mainstay of the JN community. I pine for the days when when we were all more full of it. Anyhoo, happy birthday. I'll knock off a shot of Jim Beam in celebration in three...two...one...

Archived