Jets to acquire Rams Jason Smith

bear

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's he raving about today?

Complaining about the Jets headlining news over a RT by leading w it on his show. And how this move makes Jets liars which in fact proves The Tebow fix is in meaning he will eventually be the Jets starting QB. Somehow it all connects. Oh and Jets fans are all delusional due to this trade. Somehow we impact th FO's moves.

He's all right IMO but sometimes when objectivity blatenly takes a backseat to stirring the pot it's hard to take him seriously.

Skip is just a moron trying to go for that sensationalism. Stephen A has this annoying delivery, condescending tone, acts like he is friends with everyone, and raps LL Cool J's lyrics. Plus, his suits are too big and his droopy eyed delivery makes me want to punch a kitten. Oh, and he knows nothing about football. A fan called up and asked about the Jets looking at Kareem McKenzie, he was lost to who that was.

Complaining about the Jets headlining news over a RT by leading w it on his show.

thats sh*t happens all the time. "the over hyped jets.....no one talking about the giants...."

umm

you guys kinda control that, ya know !

Skip is just a moron trying to go for that sensationalism. Stephen A has this annoying delivery, condescending tone, acts like he is friends with everyone, and raps LL Cool J's lyrics. Plus, his suits are too big and his droopy eyed delivery makes me want to punch a kitten. Oh, and he knows nothing about football. A fan called up and asked about the Jets looking at Kareem McKenzie, he was lost to who that was.

I get lost sometimes like Im watching a Tyler Perry movie with a crooked pastor going on and on and on and on.

I almost expect a request for a donation to the Sweet Holy Trinity Baptist Church of Jesus of Nazereth with Pastor Stephen A Smith.

"And you may ask yourself, whycome the Pastor got to have him a nice house, or or whycome the Pastor got to have him car...i said...dont ask...i said DOOONT ASSSSSK no questions!"

I get lost sometimes like Im watching a Tyler Perry movie with a crooked pastor going on and on and on and on.

I almost expect a request for a donation to the Sweet Holy Trinity Baptist Church of Jesus of Nazereth with Pastor Stephen A Smith.

"And you may ask yourself, whycome the Pastor got to have him a nice house, or or whycome the Pastor got to have him car...i said...dont ask...i said DOOONT ASSSSSK no questions!"

What??

hahahahaha! Damn! That is EXACTLY what it is!!! He has a preacher's delivery!!! Good call on that!

Archived