Packers are getting run out of Lambeau

GlennFoley

Garcia made me sick last night.

First of all I couldn't stop laughing because my wife, who is a big fan of sports but could care less about life outside the Jets and Packers football wise, asked me: "Is Garcia gay?". I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyways, did you see Garcia pissing and moaning and whining and complaining at his teammates everytime something went wrong. That includes his short throws, overthrows and everything else. The guy was whining more then my 14 month old.

And the most classic moment of the evening:

The Referee forgetting a coin for the OT Coin Flip. Did you see the refs???/ They were asking the ball boys for change for the OT toss. I kid u not, they flipped a nickel for the OT toss.

When he was with Cleveland didn't his old beard, er, girlfriend, have a bar fight with the new one? The pay must be excellent, plus Garcia doesn't bother you for it. Just a shopping fantasy, and your boyfriedn doesnt'care if you cheat, just be discreet and show up when he needs you. Possibly the one thing TO might be right about.

XYT never should have put her on the air. Of course she sounded like such an idiot I bet that they did it on purpose. The Lions should be looking at UCONN rookie Olvorsky.

They should be, but Jaruon, for whatever reason, plans on killing the team with the primadonna. At least Joey never ran around, blaming everyone but himself. And, we all remember Garcia's spectacular year, last season. He's blowin two close games, and I'd almost be willing to bet he changed the play from a fade to Roy, to that QB sneak that Grady Jackson stuffed. He's got such an ego...

And Carmella is an idiot. I've seen her on tv, on Raw, and she seems like a bitch, like her... whatever Jeff is to her.

Archived