Giants vs. Cowboys-who do you like?

faba

Cowboys have a chance of winning this game. The Giants may be too amped up or emotional after they unveil that freakin title banner in the pre-game ceremony. That kind of stuff happens all the time.

not for nothing since they started this SB Champ opening at home to start the season - Defending champs are 7-0

giants by 17

saw a poor shlub on 684 SB in his tailgating giants mini bus all painted with GIANTS on the side in 3 foot tall lettering with the hood up, steam pouring out on his cell phone

probably has about $400 tied up in food and beer and tickets for tonight

bet he tries to get there with 3 gallons of coolant he'll buy in armonk, lol

I'm going with the Cowboys in a close one. I really think Dez Bryant puts it all together and shows why he's the second most physically gifted receiver in the league. I love julio jones and Andre Johnson, but if this kid gets his sh*t together, he's going to dominate the league. With Miles' hamstring and Witten's spleen, Dez is going to be target a lot and the giants don't have anyone that can even remotely cover him. I think Nicks and Cruz are gonna have their hands full with the cowboys revamped defense and so amongst other things, I'm going cowboys over giants 34-30.

Archived