Giants vs. Cowboys-who do you like?

faba

Giants lose - nice way to start the NFL season!!!

Agreed. I don't like the Cowboys, but between Rob Ryan's awesomeness on the sidelines and my increasing hatred of the Giants, I couldn't help but be quite pleased with tonight's results.

Maybe now the Giants and their fans will quiet down a little instead of talking about how much the Jets talk.

Agreed. I don't like the Cowboys, but between Rob Ryan's awesomeness on the sidelines and my increasing hatred of the Giants, I couldn't help but be quite pleased with tonight's results.

Maybe now the Giants and their fans will quiet down a little instead of talking about how much the Jets talk.

What are you talking about? The Giants don't talk, they just shut up and play.

:rolleyes:

Well, his defense has the horses now. They can finally play Rex's defense there. Claiborne allows him to do a lot.

Meh, its probably more Brandon Carr than Clairborne, for now.

Speaking of which, how about that juke move to stiff arm Bradshaw put on Clairborne on the TD. Total welcome to the NFL moment.

Meh, its probably more Brandon Carr than Clairborne, for now.

Speaking of which, how about that juke move to stiff arm Bradshaw put on Clairborne on the TD. Total welcome to the NFL moment.

Claiborne is going to be a stud. Sure tackler, every pass caught on him no yac was allowed. You can tell when corners are going to be good based on that.

Claiborne is going to be a stud. Sure tackler, every pass caught on him no yac was allowed. You can tell when corners are going to be good based on that.

True, but Carr is very good RIGHT NOW, and was probably the biggest reason they won last night. Hakeem Nicks practically disappeared. Cruz had a productive night that would have been even better without those 3 drops. Claiborne got a little lucky but still played quite well in his debut.

Jints' defense outside of JPP looks really ordinary, and their 2ndary awful. If that's a trend rather thn an aberration, it could be an ugly season for them.

Rocky Bernard is a pretty impressive run-stopper, and once that secondary heals up, they should be OK. Question is, will it all come together early enough in the season? It's a fair question given that the Giants went 9-7 last year. There's no much reason to believe they'll be an elite team. They're a great playoff team but they are highly inconsistent in the regular season. And that's pretty much always been their story.

Jints' defense outside of JPP looks really ordinary, and their 2ndary awful. If that's a trend rather thn an aberration, it could be an ugly season for them.

Their defense sucks, just like it did last season. Last year was an ugly season for them until they got hot late.

Rocky Bernard is a pretty impressive run-stopper, and once that secondary heals up, they should be OK. Question is, will it all come together early enough in the season? It's a fair question given that the Giants went 9-7 last year. There's no much reason to believe they'll be an elite team. They're a great playoff team but they are highly inconsistent in the regular season. And that's pretty much always been their story.

Far from an elite team...very far. Eli was lights out during their postseason run. Their DL was tenacious and they won a SB with some serious luck in the playoffs.

Their defense sucks, just like it did last season. Last year was an ugly season for them until they got hot late.

Far from an elite team...very far. Eli was lights out during their postseason run. Their DL was tenacious and they won a SB with some serious luck in the playoffs.

They had a great pass rush that covered for a wealth of suckinude. If that's not the case this year, that teams merely have to account for JPP and everyone else is a JAG, they are going to have a really tough year.

Archived