The Replacement Podcaster Podcast

Maxman

If the NFL can use replacement referee’s, then JetNation can use a replacement Podcaster. This week Courtney Aurillo is joined by Phil Sullivan on the JetNation Podcast. Many items are discussed, including the week one opponent (Buffalo Bills), some of the recent roster moves and Mark Sanchez’s hair. Courtney tackles the age old question of when is a person considered old. In this case it coincides with Eva Longoria’s age.

It is hard hitting issues like this that set the JetNati0n Podcast apart from the rest. You can click play below to listen or subscribe via these links:

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0007.mp3

I can't come up with anything witty or clever to say. So I'll go with an old classic. . . . You suck. Courtney needs to be here more and utilized better by management.

Joe please don't feel the need to update us everytime you don't have anything witty to say. That might crash our servers. Thanks.

Joe please don't feel the need to update us everytime you don't have anything witty to say. That might crash our servers. Thanks.

dont worry, i just learned how to merge and delete threads. i can keep all my thoughts together. I think i am finally getting a handle on this moderator thing.

Archived