NFL.com Game Rewind

Lil Bit Special

Wow. I signed up for this today and must say I love it so far, Wish someone would have told me if I used their code I could get them a gift card!

Anyways... Watching the Jacksonville/Minny game... its awesome watching this! Gabbert and Ponder suck. Glad we had such a great game yesterday.

Great way to get caught up on the games and what happened each play and Im waiting for the coaches film to be available to rewatch the jets game. Its pretty nice being unemployed and wasting all monday and tuesday watching the games.... hahahahaha

If anyone is interested in signing up, PM me so I can give u a code so I can get the gift card!

All my love,

Lil Bit Special.

Wow. I signed up for this today and must say I love it so far, Wish someone would have told me if I used their code I could get them a gift card!

Anyways... Watching the Jacksonville/Minny game... its awesome watching this! Gabbert and Ponder suck. Glad we had such a great game yesterday.

Great way to get caught up on the games and what happened each play and Im waiting for the coaches film to be available to rewatch the jets game. Its pretty nice being unemployed and wasting all monday and tuesday watching the games.... hahahahaha

If anyone is interested in signing up, PM me so I can give u a code so I can get the gift card!

All my love,

Lil Bit Special.

I purchased this and the preseason version all for $25. I love it. I got up to go to work this morning and was able to watch 3 games before I left the house. The Jets, 9ers and Lions.

What I dont like is that because of MNF, there are no available games to watch because of broadcast restrictions. I have to wait until MNF is done before I can watch gamerewind. That part sucks because Im not interested in the chargers and Raiders.

I purchased this and the preseason version all for $25. I love it. I got up to go to work this morning and was able to watch 3 games before I left the house. The Jets, 9ers and Lions.

What I dont like is that because of MNF, there are no available games to watch because of broadcast restrictions. I have to wait until MNF is done before I can watch gamerewind. That part sucks because Im not interested in the chargers and Raiders.

yeah I dont like that either.... but now i have all week to watch film!!! hahahaha

All my love,

Lil Bit Special.

I think I've heard of this but dont know the details.

You pay money for the season to watch every game condensed down to 25-30 minutes and you get commentary breaking down the plays?

I wish there was a way to pipe it thru my tv.

I had it last year and liked it, but don't know if I'll repeat.

I have a pc motherboard hidden in my fireplace mantle.

I got GR when it first came out, this year they had a pretty good deal on the preseason, and GR etc.

If you love football, you have to get this.. The best part is you can open up the side panel and expose the game play by play, watch it in broadcast, or coaches, or condensed mode.. it also has other menu items that I find helpful similar to DVR controls.

I especially like the 30 second bump button, so I can hit it as soon as the whistle blows and it goes live on the next snap, or something like that.. LOL.

Its the best money I spend on football, hands down.. I have access to every game since 09 I think.

All my love,

Lil Bit Special.

Fantastic ain't it bro? The coaches view will be available tomorrow (Wednesday ) at noon - can't wait

All my love,

Lil Bit Special.

I have the NFL package through direct tv. So I get the shorts. So I can get the game replays. Do U think its worth it to get that for coaches film and control? im on the fence.

I also got a wireless keyboard with a touchpad and put the usb adapter in the flowers on the mantle so honey won't bitch..LOL...

lazy I guess.

Game Rewind is really great if you want to watch other games, but don't have Direct TV (sunday tix) and even then it is a super hassle to

have to sit and bounce between games trying to keep up with whats going on.. PLUS if you wanted to record two games on Sunday, you can't change the channel, and you only have two games saved.

With GR, for what 70 a year, you can watch the game you want, and 24 hours later (after the hangover and the indigestion and all that)

you can dial up any game you want... ALL the games are available, even back a few years.

(there is a lag during live games they shut the service off and on MNF and TNF nights.. Preseason Live was live on the PC..very cool)

It is in HD too, so flat panel TVs can handle it just fine.

A laptop can be fed into most tvs these days via the VGA port or a HDMI or mini HDMI port.. (might need an adapter)

I have the NFL package through direct tv. So I get the shorts. So I can get the game replays. Do U think its worth it to get that for coaches film and control? im on the fence.

Direct TV (i have it) is great for coverage..

I don't really care much for the coaches film, only on certain plays.. well, maybe I do care for it..

My main reason is to have all the last few years games on hand without taking up DVR space.

The side panel allows you to skip whatever parts you want, etc..so that is nice too.

I cant wait for Wednesday when they release the coaches film... I'll let you know then... and maybe I'll let you try it.... if you're nice to me. :love0038:

I purchased the Jets only version for $35 bucks so I can at least see the games in Arizona. I had no idea the coaches film would be released on Wednesday I though you had to purchase the $69 package to view it.

I purchased the Jets only version for $35 bucks so I can at least see the games in Arizona. I had no idea the coaches film would be released on Wednesday I though you had to purchase the $69 package to view it.

according to their chart, the "team only" and "season" packages only have select plays for the coaches film. The Season Plus is the whole game in coaches film

I think I've heard of this but dont know the details.

You pay money for the season to watch every game condensed down to 25-30 minutes and you get commentary breaking down the plays?

Its every play from snap to whistle with the basic commentary that was on the game. They dont add any extra commentary.

I dont know about the coaches film yet. My first taste is tomorrow.

Its every play from snap to whistle with the basic commentary that was on the game. They dont add any extra commentary.

I dont know about the coaches film yet. My first taste is tomorrow.

Gotcha. Give us a report. I'm interested but probably not if its just an all out replay...the coaches commentary is interesting though.

Gotcha. Give us a report. I'm interested but probably not if its just an all out replay...the coaches commentary is interesting though.

Looking at the coaches film quickly for the Giants game. Basically it shows the play twice, once from atop the stadium mid field and once looking from behind the defense up a level or two.

There is no sound or commentary, but they do have basic info on the play in a side window ( Greene rushes right for GAIN 1yd) (Sanchez PASS -INT)

Its cool to watch, but probably would work best connected to my TV instead the laptop.

Archived