I Hate Living Near A School

Lil Bit Special

I really hate living near an elementary school. It sucks. I live in a somewhat-city outside of Boston. Thanks to the old factory town and the houses built in 1900, my condo unit has only on-street parking. No driveway. Most of the houses around here have either a small driveway or none like me. So its a real bitch around 3-330 to try and find a parking spot because all the baby mommas cant waddle their fat asses 2 blocks to the school to pick up their snowflakes. Its not like they would have to walk miles! And most of them arent anything to look at (as I peer out my window).

So im trapped here until these little monsters go home and I can find a parking spot when i return.

Why the hell do you people have kids?? They're awful creatures and they turn our women from hot sex-fiends to frumpy lumps who hate the penis now.

I hate you all.

25650479.jpg

I really hate living near an elementary school. It sucks. I live in a somewhat-city outside of Boston. Thanks to the old factory town and the houses built in 1900, my condo unit has only on-street parking. No driveway. Most of the houses around here have either a small driveway or none like me. So its a real bitch around 3-330 to try and find a parking spot because all the baby mommas cant waddle their fat asses 2 blocks to the school to pick up their snowflakes. Its not like they would have to walk miles! And most of them arent anything to look at (as I peer out my window).

So im trapped here until these little monsters go home and I can find a parking spot when i return.

Why the hell do you people have kids?? They're awful creatures and they turn our women from hot sex-fiends to frumpy lumps who hate the penis now.

I hate you all.

I'm just surprised you're legally allowed to live near a school.

1ST OFF why not move to Mars? no schools exist there, just martians

2nd off living in a school zone would sure piss off pot dealers so if you partake i suggest you move

3rd off why not move?

1. I hate flying. I cant stand flying to Florida. Imagine how long it would take to fly to Mars? And the legroom! You know they would totally screw us on legroom.

2. I no longer partake in such activities. However, I do drink shirtless on my porch in the afternoons.

3. Wife is the breadwinner. Im unemployed. Possibly due to too much time on JN. So cant afford to buy a new house at this time.

I live in Lowell but haven't seen one of those lately. Our gun wielding idiots can't shoot straight!

Doesn't anyone know how to stab and bludgeon anymore?

3. Wife is the breadwinner. Im unemployed. Possibly due to too much time on JN. So cant afford to buy a new house at this time.

How do you find time to post when you're unemployed? I do my best posting from the office!

Archived