Packers vs. Bears tonight Who do you like

faba

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is going to be a strange year for the Packers. Their defense is dogsh*t, can't stop anything and teams are going to expose them this year. They also have no running game so Rodgers is throwing into tight coverage on every single play.

Packers lose today and panic begins to set in and I think its warranted.

If the Bears want to win this game they should run the ball down the Packers throats with Bush and Forte . If they try to go punch for pumch with Aaron Rodgers they will lose. They need to keep the ball out of his hands. If the Bears do establish the run they will blow out the Pack with play action.

Bears 27

Packers 20

One of these 2 teams are going to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

But tonight, I like the Packers. Cant see them dropping this many games in a row. Prime time game, I think Rodgers goes mental.

Is Jennings still a game time decision ?

No SB for Pack with this horrid defense. If they dont turn it around soon it could get ugly. Rodgers cant do it all himself if his defense cant stop anyone.

Is Jennings still a game time decision ?

No SB for Pack with this horrid defense. If they dont turn it around soon it could get ugly. Rodgers cant do it all himself if his defense cant stop anyone.

Giants and Patriots were 2 of the worst defensive teams in the league last year.

Archived