Visit www.phinfever.com

Maxman

PhinFever is the BEST! I never go to other Dolphins boards!

BZ

Yep, a bunch of objective fans on that board. :shock:

I love all the threads how the Phins will win out and the Pats lose out and the Phins win the AFCE.

I guess that's what one fluke win over the Chargers does.

Gus Ferrotte = MVP

Yep, a bunch of objective fans on that board. :shock:

I love all the threads how the Phins will win out and the Pats lose out and the Phins win the AFCE.

I guess that's what one fluke win over the Chargers does.

Gus Ferrotte = MVP

Are you losing it TX? Where am I talking about the Pats losing or or the Phins winning out?

Hey, I know Brady is hurt, but, you know, put down the beer and sober up a little.

BZ

Are you losing it TX? Where am I talking about the Pats losing or or the Phins winning out?

Hey, I know Brady is hurt, but, you know, put down the beer and sober up a little.

BZ

BZ, do I have to get Hermy to sit you down and teach reading comprehension? :shock:

I said the Phin fans were delusional in some of their posts, not you.

PhinFever is the BEST! I never go to other Dolphins boards!

BZ

Thanks! And this is the only Jets site that I go to and it's not just because we're in the FRN. This is a very quality Jets site.

Yep, a bunch of objective fans on that board. :shock: I love all the threads how the Phins will win out and the Pats lose out and the Phins win the AFCE.I guess that's what one fluke win over the Chargers does. Gus Ferrotte = MVP

While there is a chance that the Fins could win out, I think catching the Patriots will be more impossible. They are getting healthy and starting their December roll as they do every December. I'm counting on them to knock out the Colts in the playoffs;)

BTW, dig into some of our threads to get how the members of the forum really feel. Don't always go by the name of the thread as we have a wack job starting some of them ... and we've taken steps to keep the forum real.

Maxman, do you feel up to an avatar bet? The loser has the wear an avatar of the other's choosing for an entire week!

While there is a chance that the Fins could win out, I think catching the Patriots will be more impossible. They are getting healthy and starting their December roll as they do every December. I'm counting on them to knock out the Colts in the playoffs;)

BTW, dig into some of our threads to get how the members of the forum really feel. Don't always go by the name of the thread as we have a wack job starting some of them ... and we've taken steps to keep the forum real.

Dave, first off, I did read through quite a few posts by your members and I was very impressed.

Good, objective football knowledge.

And you will always have wacko's starting crazy and unrealistic threads.

I concur with you about the Pats. I said all along the Pats just need to keep their heads above water and begin playing real good football down the stretch in December (the game last week against the Bills was the Pats most complete effort of the season).

As for beating the Colts in the playoffs, I don't know about that. That football team is clicking on all cylinders right now and they are extremely tough in that dome.

Maxman, do you feel up to an avatar bet? The loser has the wear an avatar of the other's choosing for an entire week!

I'm not sure that's a fair bet, Dave. Max has 10,000 posts on this site (and all of them...BAD). How about you bet him that if the Dolphins lose, you have to change your avatar. If the Jets lose, he's not allowed to post on this site for a week?

I'm not sure that's a fair bet, Dave. Max has 10,000 posts on this site (and all of them...BAD). How about you bet him that if the Dolphins lose, you have to change your avatar. If the Jets lose, he's not allowed to post on this site for a week?

I say if Max loses he has to keep Herm is a dunce as his signature for a week

Dave...you see the stuff I have to put up with? How about this...if the Jets win you get Gang Green Girl. She will post exclusively on your board.

She is nice, I swear. And she is a great speller. Think about it and let me know.

Remember the last time someone lost an avatar/signature bet? He deleted himself from the site.

On second thought, go ahead and make the bet with Dave, Max.

Some of these bets get out of hand. There was this girl here that had a CRAZY signature picture. Apparently she lost a bet and had to meet some guy.

It was scary.

Is http://jetkingdom.com currently in need of any help?

I can give you her resume. She would be a good hire. Seriously man if Big Dave doesn't want her you should think about letting her ruin, er I mean run JetKingdom! :mrgreen:

I have not decided what to do with my kingdom. I think I will wait to see how the stadium thing goes.

As for G-cubed, she is right at home here, this the house that she built.

BZ

I have not decided what to do with my kingdom. I think I will wait to see how the stadium thing goes.

As for G-cubed, she is right at home here, this the house that she built.

BZ

So in other words, "It is your problem Max. Just deal with it".

Thanks.

He's doing a work of art over there;) The guys are enjoying having him around.

Bollywood will fry the Phish

I just read Jetstone's thread.

Absolutely hilarious. =D>

Big Dave had the best line so far:

LOL. You definitely have a good sense of humor. Seriously, if the Jets were smart theyd lose the rest of their games and draft a quarterback with a real arm, because in reality you don't have one anywhere on your team.

See, in an indirect way, he said that PennyBoy has a noodle arm. :wink:

Archived