TOP 5 Biggest D-Bag Jets Haters

JonEJet

I borrowed this topic from another site/poster, but I truly thought it was a topic worth starting here. There are alot of Jets haters in the media, but which of the top one's get you fired up the most?

Its not enough to be your every day Jets hater. Its not enough to have an anti Jets agenda. You have to be especially smug and condescending and just an overall d-bag about it to crack this list.

For me it's the following:

1. Mike Francesa

2. Mike Lombardi

3. Mike Lupica

4. Heath Evans

5. Merrill Hoge

HM Gary Myers

HM RIch Cimini

It actually pains me not to include my two HM's on the list, but who do I leave off my top 5 to squuze those guys on the list?

I borrowed this topic from another site/poster, but I truly thought it was a topic worth starting here. There are alot of Jets haters in the media, but which of the top one's get you fired up the most?

Its not enough to be your every day Jets hater. Its not enough to have an anti Jets agenda. You have to be especially smug and condescending and just an overall d-bag about it to crack this list.

1. Mike Francesa

2. Mike Lombardi

3. Mike Lupica

4. Heath Evans

5. Merrill Hoge

HM Gary Myers

HM RIch Cimini

It actually pains me not to include my two HM's on the list, but who do I leave off my top 5 to squuze those guys on the list?

1: Francessa

2) New York Post

3) Daily News

4) Heath Evans

5) Cimini

1. Mike Francesa

2. Mike Lombardi

3. Mike Lupica

4. Heath Evans

5. Merrill Hoge

HM Gary Myers

HM RIch Cimini

After the recent exchange...emdiggy...LOL

Experience tells me its quite the opposite. Its humorous to see people react so strongly to what reporters have to say about a franchise that last won a Super Bowl before Apollo 11.

Exactly.

You cannot go two days without seeing a post ripping someone that has a negative opinion of the Jets.

Archived