Sanchez is a frustrating guy to root for

RyanBe_Tebowing

He really is. I mean we all saw what he did last week and even in the first quarter of this game. He has all the ability to be a great QB, he just needs to be more consistent. Who knows if he'll ever become more consistent and turn out to be a great NFL QB but one things for sure, Sanchez can make all the throws. One other thing, as bad as today looked it still didn't look half as bad as Schottenheimer's offense.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can he be more consistent with such a mediocre WR corp? That's the problem. Granted, Sanchez will miss some throws but did you see how many drops the WR's had? And, he's forced to make tight throws many times because the WR's don't get any separation.

The Jets need to get a real #1 receiver.

He was absolutely bad, and as someone else pointed out I that hit really shook him up, it was pretty brutal. I actually think they could have brought Tebow in for a while after that.

I'd be more critical of him though if the whole offense didn't break down. The protection wasn't too bad but the WR's, holy **** they really couldn't have been worse. A nightmare day for them. Sanchez is a rhythm QB, maybe more so than any QB in the league. He needs things to be going well around him consistently, and that was never happening today.

Just a terrible day, in every phase of the game. Serious regrouping required for next week, a must win.

Dude, what lost that game, besides cromartie and missing every f--ing open sack (I thought we didnt have to blitz every down now...why didnt we see Coles/Wilk/Ellis out there together after last week?.)..anyway what lost that game, besides Holmes and Hill catching like tannebaum...was THREE Wildcats! Once was nice, twice we got lucky......the third time we ripped the game out of sanchez' hands. So, yeah, Ryan B Tebowing, the jets are tough to root for. Tebow is tough to watch play QB in the NFL.....The whole team sucked, but #6 is at the bottom of the list......but good to have you aboard, RbT

In a not so round a bout way, the Tebow thing just cost us its first game.

How did he play bad today. Dropped balls and back to back hot routes on a blitz neither Cumberland nor Holmes picked up in the first half. That's like 10 incompletions rigt there. Can we trade Holmes please????

A lot of it was on the WRs this game theres no denying that, but Sanchez missed a couple today. That pass to Holmes in the endzone over the middle? He missed more short stuff than long though.

Dude, what lost that game, besides cromartie and missing every f--ing open sack (I thought we didnt have to blitz every down now...why didnt we see Coles/Wilk/Ellis out there together after last week?.)..anyway what lost that game, besides Holmes and Hill catching like tannebaum...was THREE Wildcats! Once was nice, twice we got lucky......the third time we ripped the game out of sanchez' hands. So, yeah, Ryan B Tebowing, the jets are tough to root for. Tebow is tough to watch play QB in the NFL.....The whole team sucked, but #6 is at the bottom of the list......but good to have you aboard, RbT

In a not so round a bout way, the Tebow thing just cost us its first game.

I think the wildcat needs to be utilized but spread out. Tebow got that one run and didn't come off the field. It should be one and done with the wildcat, just a little change of pace/confusion for the defense. You're probably more right than wrong though. Sanchez had a hot hand in the first and putting Tebow in kind of took away that momentum. In no way am I blaming Sanchez for the loss or the offensive woes. The receivers are taking the hit for that but Sanchez did miss a few times during this game.

How was Sanchez not "in charge" today?

If/when guys are running bad routes, don't you think he needs to get in that player's ear? Don't you think he has every right to be firm with Holmes when he drops ball after ball? I'm not saying this loss was all on Sanchez, but its clear he had a sh** game and the total play of the offense was sh*tty. The QB has the best chance at fixing things when they go wrong, and Sanchez didn't.

not disagreeing....but the blame everything on Sanchez brigade I expect to be out in full force shortly...and that isnt fair.

Well he is the quarterback and he did suck today. Not entirely his fault, but he was holding the ball too long and missed badly on a few passes. If he had led Holmes on that long incompletion in the endzone that would have been an easy score. The drops didn't help and neither did the running game falling off a cliff after starting out looking good.

Archived