Sanchez is a frustrating guy to root for

RyanBe_Tebowing

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If/when guys are running bad routes, don't you think he needs to get in that player's ear? Don't you think he has every right to be firm with Holmes when he drops ball after ball? I'm not saying this loss was all on Sanchez, but its clear he had a sh** game and the total play of the offense was sh*tty. The QB has the best chance at fixing things when they go wrong, and Sanchez didn't.

He was getting on Kerley pretty bad.

Holmes is Holmes. The only reason he's here is because of the contract. If Sanchez never had to see him again Im sure he'd be thrilled.

you can point to a couple of plays where Sanchez wasn't perfect, but the fact of the matter is that over the course of the game, it's like nobody else was even on the field. I can think of 3 or 4 drops off the top of my head that would have been first downs alone, and the ball was in the right place, it just didn't get caught.

I mean, yeah, a couple of plays were off, but there's only so much Sanchez can actually do. He should have been in the locker room ripping his receivers a new one. I hope he did.

in the NFL , bad offesne usually mean lot of people to blame. the o-line played ok, but after today, teams are going to put speed rushers on howard, he's kinda stiff

I also think lebeau was in sparano's head, had an answer for everything, and the tebow package needs at least 3 passes next game.

not disagreeing....but the blame everything on Sanchez brigade I expect to be out in full force shortly...and that isnt fair.

no, our defense laid a huge egg too today

Big Ben had his way with Cromarte (no pun intended) and if we face that team in the playoffs it's a huge concern

I think the wildcat needs to be utilized but spread out. Tebow got that one run and didn't come off the field. It should be one and done with the wildcat, just a little change of pace/confusion for the defense. You're probably more right than wrong though. Sanchez had a hot hand in the first and putting Tebow in kind of took away that momentum. In no way am I blaming Sanchez for the loss or the offensive woes. The receivers are taking the hit for that but Sanchez did miss a few times during this game.

Sanchez was like 2/10 + a sack in the 2 drives prior to putting Tebow in. You want to blame something blame the cheap shot helmet to helmet hit on Sanchez, blaming the performance issues on Tebow is stupid.

Sanchez was not good after that helmet hit BUT his wr's dropped passes galore. Additionally, we should have had at least 10 sacks but we just can't wrap up the QB. Now, Roethlisberger is a beast BUT, come on...if we had finished off half of those as sacks, the game would have been much closer. Also, how do we not wrap up the Rbs??? I mean come on...WRAP THAT SHI* UP! Tackling 101.

who was open today?

Apparently Sanchez thought Holmes was open on every play. Sane old story with him--no ability to work through his progressions and, because he doesn't know where his third, fourth read is on the field, he tries to finesse it into a guy who's covered. There's a real dysfunction there.

Archived