Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
faba

Jets vs,. Miami predictions

54 posts in this topic

Looking to move to 3-0 on the season.

We've all seen this game before:

Jets give us their typical "play down to the Phins level" performance but come away with a ugly 16-13 win.

Jets give us their typical "play down to the Phins level" performance but come away with a ugly 16-13 win.

I get the sense if its ugly and low scoring the Jets find a way to lose.

I get the sense if its ugly and low scoring the Jets find a way to lose.

so do I but trying to stay optimistic.

The Dolphins suck.

Jets 35

Dolphins 14

MV5BOTY2MTMyMjM0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ0OTUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

the transexual kicker will get pissed at the place holder for not keeping the laces out............Snowflake will also be returned

Jets 27

fins - 6

I predict a long day for Tannehill.

If our D is even remotely close to what Rex and the team believe, it should be real ugly for the douche-phins.

If not, then we will have further evidence of the "softness" OP has talked about.

Coples on Tannehill in some hot rookie on rookie action. Jets defense outscores the fish's offense in a 27-10 win.

Jets 52

Fish 17

Yeah, its that real!

Dolphins - 27

Jets - 12

Coach Sparano can't pass up kicking 4 field goals on his old team.

sparano-1.gif

Miami is making a statement at home and the Wildcat is going to backfire in South Beach this week.

Dolphins- 34

Jets- 14

Miami is making a statement at home and the Wildcat is going to backfire in South Beach this week.

Dolphins- 34

Jets- 14

no way miami puts up more than 10 on the jets. sorry but ur offense is worse than ours. tannehill will be crying after this one

Score

New York Jets 38

South Florida Dolphins 13

Attendance

New York Jets Fans 35,500

Miami Dolphins Fans 30,040

Score

New York Jets 38

South Florida Dolphins 13

Attendance

New York Jets Fans 35,500

Miami Dolphins Fans 30,040

I'll give props where it is due; you absolutely got that half right.

I'll give props where it is due; you absolutely got that half right.

:D

Sparano spends Sunday fist pumping like crazy!!

Phins: 24

Jests: 15

Jets 34-7. It won't be close and Tannehill will be crying for his mommy after this one.

Miami will press our WR's since the Steelers gave them the Blue print and the Bills showed teams what not to do. This is going to be a tough game because Miami has the defense to hang with us. We will have to deal with Bush both running the ball and out of the backfield and that will make it tough on our defense.

The Jets should attack deep with Hill early to try and open up the offense a bit and keep the fins on their heels.

Jets 17 Fins 13

there's a game this week ?

I thought the season was over

weird

My biggest concern in this game is.....

The weather.

It's going to be hot, and the Jets have shown in two games so far that they can be beaten down at the end of the game. It's going to be much worse in Miami.

I really hope the Jets aren't going into this game with the mindset to win it by attrition in some dopey field position battle. This is a game where they have to take it to the fish aggressively, on both sides of the ball from the onset. On offense, that means ditching the ground & pound and throwing the football. They did that the first two weeks, and that needs to continue.

Defensively, they need to blitz their asses off. With Revis back, they should feel free to do so. Blitz the run, blitz the pass, blitz Tannehill's wife. Pin 'em back and attack.

The Jets' best bet in this game is to take a big lead early, and remove Bush from the equation. If it's close at the end, and the fish are handing it to Bush and Miller in the fourth quarter, the outcome could be real ugly.

My biggest concern in this game is.....

The weather.

It's going to be hot, and the Jets have shown in two games so far that they can be beaten down at the end of the game. It's going to be much worse in Miami.

That's one reason why even bad Miami teams have finished seasons at 8-8 or better; we've always been tough at home (up until the Sparano years, that is). The forecast for tomorrow in Miami is 90 degrees with a 40% change of rain (for the day) and afternoon showers expected around 2PM. If the rain does start pouring down as they expect and cuts out most of NY's passing game, this one could turn ugly in a hurry. In any case,if you have Reggie Bush in your fantasy league then it's definitely time to start him; he's going to have a field day tomorrow.

Jets 27

Fins 13

Uglier than I thought.