Joe Flacco Stinks

Lil Bit Special

I just finished watching the Eagles/Ravens game and I must say Joe Flacco stinks. He's terrible. It was unbelievable how many passes he overthrew, threw to the wrong guy, or just threw it out of bounds like a righty teblow.

I apologize to all of you who for years have said this guy sucks. I didnt listen. And Im glad we dont have that sh!tbag on our team.

I just finished watching the Eagles/Ravens game and I must say Joe Flacco stinks. He's terrible. It was unbelievable how many passes he overthrew, threw to the wrong guy, or just threw it out of bounds like a righty teblow.

I apologize to all of you who for years have said this guy sucks. I didnt listen. And Im glad we dont have that sh!tbag on our team.

I think he's one of the more bi-polar guys in the league. At times he's got that offense operating like a machine, at others he looks like he doesn't belong in the league. I guess the latter is what you have to deal with when you draft a guy from Delaware.

Still rather have him than Sanchez.

I think he's one of the more bi-polar guys in the league. At times he's got that offense operating like a machine, at others he looks like he doesn't belong in the league. I guess the latter is what you have to deal with when you draft a guy from Delaware.

i would lose my mind if he was our QB. The playcalling was terrible. His execution was terrible...

you act like that is different then what we have now?

Its a little different... the throws he missed on Sunday would have got sanchize benched. JN would have crashed. Probably would have led to EXODUS #4-Electric Boogaloo Revisited from JetsInsider.

but... both teams are in similar situations... mediocre QB, defense needs to carry the team... but at least the ravens have some RB's unlike the jets

Its a little different... the throws he missed on Sunday would have got sanchize benched. JN would have crashed. Probably would have led to EXODUS #4-Electric Boogaloo Revisited from JetsInsider.

but... both teams are in similar situations... mediocre QB, defense needs to carry the team... but at least the ravens have some RB's unlike the jets

idk man sometimes we crucifie sanchez but there is no indication whatsoever that the organization has. To me the jets have made him untouchable and handed him everything of course bringing in tebow changed that.

but very true lol defense FTW!

At least Sanchez sucks and is humble. Flacco just sucks and thinks he is a top tier qb.

Yep. And thinks he's worthy of a giant extension. Harbaugh's been pulling a Rex lately telling his FO to pay the man, based mostly on his obliteration of a terrible Bengals defense. If Rex did that for Sanchez we'd be crucifying him right now.

Yep. And thinks he's worthy of a giant extension. Harbaugh's been pulling a Rex lately telling his FO to pay the man. If Rex did that for Sanchez we'd be crucifying him right now.

I hope they pay him a ton. Less money to bolster that defense. They really should trade us Ngata and Suggs for cheap.

Revis makes things easier. Hopefully Coples is the next Freeney, Ellis is the next Ngata, and Dernario Davis is the next.....uhh.....Willis.

haha!! You got me laughing this morning. Please, let us both retire to our own homes and shed tears in solitude. I will meet you back here later to continue this delusional dream state.

They are basically the same exact player. One week, they look like they are worth their value, the next week, they look like the worst QB's in the league.

JetsInsider has Electric Boogaloo? LATER!!!

Last year I was at the Jag/Raven MNF game. I have to say that it was the worst combined QB performance that I have ever seen. Mid way through the second quarter, Gabbert and Flaco had combined for a mighty negative 13 yards passing. The Jags only had positive total yardage because of MJD while the Ravens were too stupid to give the ball to Rice. The Ravens did not get a single first down until well into the third quarter. Flaco finally put together a good drive in the 4th quarter but lost to the Jags 12 to 7. I know Flaco has had some really good games but it will take a lot for me to forget that performance.

Archived