YEAHHHH.....Best News of the Week

Mo Lew

Any word on when this will happen and if it will cost anything? I live in a Time Warner monolopy zone.

Depends on what "tier" its on. If its the primary tier, then no, it wont cost anything directly.

if its on a premium tier where its lumped in with other sports programming, then yes if you dont pay for that tier already.

But, it will lead to your cable bill to be more expensive over time as rights fees are what drives the cost of cable, and the NFL will try and jack up their subscriber fees as often as they can.

Neil Best@sportswatch

Wow! RT @Ourand_SBJ Time Warner Cable and NFL Network agree to a deal. Network will be up and running by next game. Nice scoop by @soshnick

Living in Arizona my only access to the Jets is this board, and NFL network. Aside from the games the NFL network hates the Jets, just watch NFL AM and you will see what I mean. They play way too much Pat's stuff and love Bellecheat. Have fun with it.

Meh. Can never complain about having more football to watch. Their draft coverage is superior to ESPN's, which is what matters most, followed by getting to see the occasional Thursday night game.

Meh. Can never complain about having more football to watch. Their draft coverage is superior to ESPN's, which is what matters most, followed by getting to see the occasional Thursday night game.

I agree they do some things very well but I find myself quickly changing the channel when the opinion shows come on. Balldinger and Dukes are the only evidenced based guys there, everyone else is trying out smack each other. As for Rich Eisen IMHO he is becoming more clown than ring master. But like I said I live in Arizona so any Jets coverage is good Jets coverage.

Archived