****The OFFICIAL NY JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coples two sacks. Reggie Bush does nothing. Their offense does nothing. Front 7 has a big game.

The bandwagons of Sanchez, Hill, and HOLMES, only a couple minutes walk from their last stop,fill up again.

Oh Lord, someone has been drinking the spiked green kool-aid again! I'm sorry in advance for what is about to happen in about 8 hours from now, but at least you'll have Tebow there to pray with the team afterwards.

Oh Lord, someone has been drinking the spiked green kool-aid again! I'm sorry in advance for what is about to happen in about 8 hours from now, but at least you'll have Tebow there to pray with the team afterwards.

hootie will be crying

again

bag20head_zps0cf0778e.jpg

The Fish can stop the run, and the Jets can't run. It's all on Mark Sanchez. The chess match between him and Randy Starks will be fascinating.

We can all agree that a loss today is franchise-changing, yes?

the jets lost on the road in pitts, the season is already over, didn't you see the threads ?

Losing to Pitt just told us that this year's Jets aren't far removed from being last year's Jets.

Last year's Jets (8-8) weren't far removed from the 2009 Jets (9-7) and 2010 Jets (11-5) either. You are grotesque.

I'm having a good old time neg repping every single one of your posts. Loser.

<3 you.

I hope so. I woke up not too confident, but as we go, I can't help but believe

You have to be all-in on a Jet blowout victory today. Anything less than a decisive victory and we're in trouble. A loss and we're done, as the Pats beat Baltimore tonight and cruise to the division title. ALL. IN.

Archived