Has Anyone Else Had Enough of These Refs ?

Ken Schroy

I know it is not exclusively hurting the JETS. But thats my point, its hurting some of these games badly. Who hasn't seen the Ref throwing his cap down in the Dallas game and the reciever tripping on it?

I counted the following bad/missed calls in the JET Game:

Eric Smith - Roughing the kicker call

Cromartie - Pass Int call

Eric Smith - Roughing the reciever with shoulder

Non Holding call on Muhammed Wilkerson

Fasano Catch

What really bothers me is when they stop play for no apparent reason. Ive seen them do this in a lot of games damn near every one Ive watched so far. When you throw off the rhythm of an offense that really pisses off a QB I guess they are just trying to make sure they get it right but geez its getting out of hand.

The cheap ass NFL needs to get the real Ref's back on the field . Cant believe they are low balling these guys so bad when they pay some of these ungrateful bastard thugs multi millions.

What really bothers me is when they stop play for no apparent reason. Ive seen them do this in a lot of games damn near every one Ive watched so far. When you throw off the rhythm of an offense that really pisses off a QB I guess they are just trying to make sure they get it right but geez its getting out of hand.

The cheap ass NFL needs to get the real Ref's back on the field . Cant believe they are low balling these guys so bad when they pay some of these ungrateful bastard thugs multi millions.

You make a good point. Did anyone esle see that time in the game when Sanchez was at the line and Miami is "Confused" on D and the REFS reset the 24 sec clock? WTF?

You make a good point. Did anyone esle see that time in the game when Sanchez was at the line and Miami is "Confused" on D and the REFS reset the 24 sec clock? WTF?

thats exactly the play I was thinking about when I wrote this sad thing is like I said they have done that exact same thing in other games I have watched.

As one of their biggest fans....yeah ok I'm done too. It's actually getting worse. And what I initially liked about the replacements was no flags were getting thrown. That's seemed to change.

Yeah, I think the NFL is to blame for this; they were probably instructed to call more sh*t. These replacement refs need to fight the power; what's the NFL gonna do, lock THEM out too? lol.

This week Goodell clearly made an emphasis on illegal contact but these morons clearly could not figure out the difference between PI and illegal contact.

Also DHB gets his head pretty much knocked off with an vicious head to head contact and of course there was no flag.

Are the real refs perfect. Hell no. But for the most part they are consistant and that is all I want.

I thought the crew we had in week 1 did well enough all things considered. Not sure if the majority of them have been terrible or if it's just a big handful of bad apples, but the crews we've had in the last two weeks have been pretty bad.

Archived