Niners practicing in Ohio this week.

StraightCash

It should be interesting to see how this goes. The 9ers are hardly the first team to try to pull this move, but given the very inconsistent success rate that has come along with it, I'm not sure how much of an impact it really has one way or the other.

Good point Captain.

Why not get yourself somewhere near NJ so you don't have to travel from Minnesota to Ohio then to NJ? Why not pick somewhere here so you don't have to travel again? practice facilities?

The owners are from Youngstown. They did it last year between the Bengals and Eagles game. They beat the Eagles, but by only 1 point and the Eagles were not good at the start of 2011. They had lost to the Giants and Falcons and then the Bills the week after the Niners. SF went over a week early when the played in London too. The Pats tried it in 2008 with Cassel. They got demolished by the Chargers. I'm not sure if they tried it again between the Seahawk and Raiders games. Harbaugh says it works better coming east because the weather can be more limiting and you get more work done.

the downside to this is that the players are living out of a bag for 2 weeks. Don't get home to see their families, to their beds etc. it's tough for the Niners either way.

yeah b/c they have no money for cloths and food and staying at luxury hotels are a bitch. Plus what man doesn't love spending all their free time with their wife.

yeah b/c they have no money for cloths and food and staying at luxury hotels are a bitch.

luxury hotels are better than regular joes house and worse than the NFL football players house. Many of these guys have families and it's tough to be away for 2 weeks+. You can believe me or not but overall I don't think this is an ideal situation for the Niners.

looked it up and there's not a 5 star or 4 star hotel in Boardman Ohio.

There's a holiday inn and a residence inn. So much for luxury.

dude just stop lol. It's usually the long flight and time zone change that effects the player. Not because they miss their wife and kids or the toiletries they use.

dude just stop lol. It's usually the long flight and time zone change that effects the player. Not because they miss their wife and kids or the toiletries they use.

here's a question, do you ever travel for work? i don't care if you are in the four seasons, it gets tiresome. two weeks straight is a nightmare.

And these guys aren't in the four seasons. btw the bed they sleep in is a real factor, hotel beds are not great, especially for huge players. It's basically like these guys are at training camp.

here's a question, do you ever travel for work? i don't care if you are in the four seasons, it gets tiresome. two weeks straight is a nightmare.

And these guys aren't in the four seasons. btw the bed they sleep in is a real factor, hotel beds are not great, especially for huge players. It's basically like these guys are at training camp.

Haha you asked the wrong person. Hess only posts from his blackberry.

how do you know, hot rod? l happen to think he's spot on... these dudes have hooked up cribs and all their "toys" at home. Going from that to a Howard Johnson in bumphuck Ohio isn't exactly a fun thing.

and although you or I may only miss our child/children I hear there are men out there that actually miss their wives when they're gone longer than a week. Sounds crazy but seems to be true.

how do you know, hot rod? l happen to think he's spot on... these dudes have hooked up cribs and all their "toys" at home. Going from that to a Howard Johnson in bumphuck Ohio isn't exactly a fun thing.

and although you or I may only miss our child/children I hear there are men out there that actually miss their wives when they're gone longer than a week. Sounds crazy but seems to be true.

But what if they are staying in a nice quaint hotel that has a lot of character, tons of trees and reminds them of home?

But what if they are staying in a nice quaint hotel that has a lot of character, tons of trees and reminds them of home?

Sounds like a nice place but even then you'd want to get back home after a week.

Now if they were in a sh-thole like the treeless state of FL they might only last a day. You can only take so many strip malls, long flat roads, and Publix' every 10 seconds.

Sounds like a nice place but even then you'd want to get back home after a week.

Now if they were in a sh-thole like the treeless state of FL they might only last a day. You can only take so many strip malls, long flat roads, and Publix' every 10 seconds.

I ****ing LOVE Publix.

Publix is a cesspool. OSHA should have shut them down a decade ago. They act like Boars Head Rost Beef is filet mignon. It's a joke.

You're an idiot. Hands down the best grocery store out there. And I've seen them all.

Never return to my state. Ever. You dont deserve the Florida.

You're an idiot. Hands down the best grocery store out there. And I've seen them all.

Never return to my state. Ever. You dont deserve the Florida.

publix was a revalation when i moved here from nyc but years later im completely turned off by it!! why is it every time i buy chocolate entemmans doughnuts from them they are melted to the side of the box!!??

but you're an idiot.

well yeah we knew that , and that hes a glorious troll. I usually ignore his nonsense.... but this one needed a response, maybe ?

I didnt say ALL your "posts" were nonsense I said I ignore your "nonsense" do I have to start bolding for you like i do for JIF ?

hehe

No, that isn't what you said.

I see Ill have to bold for the monkey. Hey look I didnt ignore you, buffoon

I see Ill have to bold for the monkey. Hey look I didnt ignore you, buffoon

You are changing the subject. It is not what I said. Please refrain from trying to respond with insinuations that I'm somehow stupid and just back up your statement.

Archived