Jets need to sign TO or Plax, its bad!

V12themonster

It's not this bad.

Both those guys are better than anyone we have left. Dont get me wrong I am not a media guy and I am not pretending like Stephen Hill wasnt drafted, and Chaz doesnt have ability, not to mention JeremyK who is playing great. But yeah why shouldnt we get better at the position clearly Sanchez needs the help!

Both those guys are better than anyone we have left. Dont get me wrong I am not a media guy and I am not pretending like Stephen Hill wasnt drafted, and Chaz doesnt have ability, not to mention JeremyK who is playing great. But yeah why shouldnt we get better at the position clearly Sanchez needs the help!

Neither of these guys would help, that's why. They're both better at being a$$holes than being WRs. You bring one or both of these guys in if your intention is to put the final nail in Sanchez' coffin, not to help him out.

Why not Wayne Chrebet?

I got the why not Jerry Rice before and thought that was better. But seriously neither of them have really been problems guys lets be real. Only the media will spin it that way. Sanchez has dug his own grave. I would like to see him succeed I had high hopes for an offense that was suppossed to look like the miami wild cat offense. I saw fast scores and Tebow goaline TDs. Its not happening, the Buffalo game was far from the reality of the situation. At this point we should at the very least be thinking of salvaging the season and giving the veterans something to play for. If we dont make the playoffs this year the next step is rebuilding everything and that another 3yrs plus! Not to mention it doesnt cost you anything and you can cut them on the spot like the pats did with Kellen Winslow!

Getting Sanchez another slow locker room cancer receiver is like trying to help a drowning man by tossing him an anchor*.

* Note: please ask Kleck73isGod about all and any of your anchor needs.

You could sign somebody like a Tone Clemons from the Steelers P.S. 6'2" ran a 4.36 40 yard. Although he is not that superfast in gametime situation but uses his size and strength to good effect.

This is the kind of move they should be looking at. Probably wont help, but at least it won't hurt.

instead of signing old, tired, and controversial WR's, how about finding someone who is younger, faster and probably on a taxi squad or a FA... they have to be just as mediocre as what we have

Simply because not everyone is like the Giants ok. We arent gonna find Victor Cruz, and Kerely might be around the same size but he is not gonna be that guy! It takes too long for something like that. I cant speak for Plax because I didnt see him this year. But if you saw TO in the preseason you would know the guy has plenty left. I have seen many more WRs hang around teams just because they are a beacon of good behavior like Hines Ward even though I might be able to run a better route than him at this point. I dont get it, but its not because of ability the are just black listed!

This is the kind of move they should be looking at. Probably wont help, but at least it won't hurt.

We have a 6'2'' 4.24 WR his name is SHill. We dont need anyone unproven at this point. Not to mention I dont get how either vet can hurt Sanchez if they are a bad fit cut them and move on. what is it like a few thousand for the games they play? Comon the fans are worth that kind of shot!

We have a 6'2'' 4.24 WR his name is SHill. We dont need anyone unproven at this point. Not to mention I dont get how either vet can hurt Sanchez if they are a bad fit cut them and move on. what is it like a few thousand for the games they play? Comon the fans are worth that kind of shot!

Good luck with your petition, I won't be signing it.

Is that your final argument to not needing a unpolished WR?

TO and Plax bring far more negatives to the table than they do positives. The idea of signing either of these guys, for even ten minutes, is a stupid one. The Jets are far better off without either of them. Much better to press guys like Hill and Kerley into action, and to get them needed experience. It's not like the Jets look like a team with even an outside shot of a playoff berth today. Why blow up the locker room with new a$$holes on top of that.

That's my argument. Those guys are old, crappy WRs, with sh*tty attitudes. I prefer they stay out of the tri-state area.

Doesn't matter if the Jets need a polished receiver or not, there are no worthwhile WRs on the scrap heap.

I think we have a shot at the playoffs, with a 2-2 record it is still only one game. For example the Giants have proved you can look like a poor team and still make the playoffs and win it all. Point is that young players at WR need experience but they are not gonna get us any closer. What exactly are the headaches that those guys bring. Plaxico was a model citizen with our team last year. I dont get this argument but everyone seems to think somehow their team is going to be the worst in the league if they sign a player the media says is a bad apple. People need to stop being media whores and just be about the game. If you didnt actually watch them play then you shouldnt be saying the suck. Granted I am not saying they are great. But TO looked a lot better than Moss or Edwards do now, and they are both on teams!

If this were true, he'd be on the team today. Or some other team. But it's not true.

What do you think of Roy Williams?

Roy Williams is absolutely horrible. He was for the Cowboys but somehow managed to put together a last hurrah before his career ended. I mean their is nothing the media can say about Plax. But regardless we cant settle for a high end draft pick we need to be in it now. I know media people who laughed at Cedric Benson and him trying to get on a team. Its like the lg gets together and says we will all agree to stay away from these guys because they are "bad apples" then they do it and everyone its it up that somebody is finished. Crazy!

You do not want these type of players on your team.. there is no reason to bring in these people that are known to be pieces of crap in the lockerroom

You do not win just cause u make a quick decision to throw money around and sign random over the hill players.

If anything this makes your younger players get vital experience and get some real time with there qb and they can grow and get better.. Kerley and Hill can grow now.. Sanchez can grow knowing that everytime he heads back to the huddle he doesnt have some a$$hole yelling at him to get him the ball

You bring in TO/Plax/Ocho then these guys will constantly yell at sanchez and divide the locker room, plus do u want T.O or Plax or Chad Johnson mentoring your future wideouts in Stephen Hill/ Jeremy Kerley

When did Chad get grouped in with TO and Plax? I've never heard about Ocho being anti-team or dividing a locker room. In fact he didn't make a peep all last year while being an afterthought in NE.

He may be eccentric but the Jets can't afford to be picky. You'd think Sparano still has some friends on the Miami coaching staff so I'm sure he's made a call to them to ask their opinion.

Archived