How much will the Texans beat the Jets by?

BlackDynamite

I'm gonna say 17 sounds about right. However, the Texans seemed to be cursed, are off to a tremendous start, so that only means that the inevitable Schaub/Johnson multi-week injury is due any time now. If Sanchez makes it out of this game in one piece, without getting mauled by watt/cushing/whiley/white dude that looks like clay matthews, he should consider himself lucky.

It still amazing to me that the jets lost 34-0 with the Niners missing 2 FGs and the backup QB taking a knee at the goaline. That couldve been 47-0.

As to MNF, Rex is coaching for integrity IMO so I think it will be closer than people think.

It still amazing to me that the jets lost 34-0 with the Niners missing 2 FGs and the backup QB taking a knee at the goaline. That couldve been 47-0.

As to MNF, Rex is coaching for integrity IMO so I think it will be closer than people think.

Don't forget the overthrown passes -- 61-0

I think certain "fans" are happy the Jets are having tough times

I don't know if your "fandom" is greater than any of these folks. Your postcount is, but outside of that, I think it highly naive to assume the Jets fanbase should be all Rah-Rah, We're Gonna Win!!! Our expectations were wildly inaccurate because of the promises made by this organization and now we are justifiably skeptical. Believe me - I am not happy over these tough times.

Archived