When did everyone from Jetsinsider come here?

Kerry Rhodes

ikehitstina/Kerry rhodes @jetsinsider.

So im on another board(Fantasy), and Smizzy invites everyone here for a chat last week.

And I see alot of people switched, what happened?or When?

Anyway, I never had money to pay for Jetsinsider, so I just stopped going on for awhile, and I see this board looks pretty good.

ha, What do you guys think of Mercury Morris. I love when sportscenter starts off with his quote lol. I have never seen a more arrogent older man, talk down to everyone.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So im on another board(Fantasy), and Smizzy invites everyone here for a chat last week.

Anyway, I never had money to pay for Jetsinsider, so I just stopped going on for awhile, and I see this board looks pretty good.

ha, What do you guys think of Mercury Morris. I love when sportscenter starts off with his quote lol. I have never seen a more arrogent older man, talk down to everyone.

As a Dolphins fan, I loved his contribution to the 72 and earlier team...hated him when he bailed out with Zonk and disowned him when he got busted for drugs. Zonk came back, Merc is still a sell-out, IMO

Been here since February and couldn't be happier. This place is fun.

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us.

Money is not required here. Smizzy is paying for the whole party. He is a GREAT guy!

:mrgreen:

I strike again!!!

Glad to see you ikehitstina...Viva la Nation!!

Yup, you got me, and Im glad I found this place. Smizzy, I have to give you credit. This site seems real good, you man-ed up and let jet fans have a FREE place to debate, and discuss jet topics. Its the least we deserve after this stadium BS.

I was getting alittle board @ insider.

This seems liek a free version of the better posters from Jetsinsider. Great Find.

Dolphin Fan--Im sorry you hate Mercury. I really just like his name, and He was so much of a d1ck he actually grew on me. That quote they play everytime the Colts win makes me laugh soooo hard.

Yup, you got me, and Im glad I found this place. Smizzy, I have to give you credit. This site seems real good, you man-ed up and let jet fans have a FREE place to debate, and discuss jet topics. Its the least we deserve after this stadium BS.

I was getting alittle board @ insider.

This seems liek a free version of the better posters from Jetsinsider. Great Find.

Dolphin Fan--Im sorry you hate Mercury. I really just like his name, and He was so much of a d1ck he actually grew on me. That quote they play everytime the Colts win makes me laugh soooo hard.

Don't listen to max. It's his site...he pays the bills.

This is cool,I agree. Just like the old days on JI. Glad to have you.

When this place gets too big, I'm going to say 'F#ck you' to Max and Smizz (sellouts!!) and start my own website.

It will be Jetnation 2: Electric Boogaloo.com

It's 4:20...I just threw up and that still made me laugh :lol:

Whooo hoo the FLU rocks!!!

You're falling back, TX. Don't forget that it's all based on commission here. How can you buy Christmas presents for your family if you're not doing your job?

The Jetnation pyramid scheme has been revealed. Level One users gets you .02 a piece.

Honestly, I really don't know what the hell happened. best I can figure, something about large vehicles, stretch Caddys, big Lincolns, huge Hummers, that you can rent, for parties and occasions and such. Those things crash, ya know-kinda like the Jets 2005 season.

Honestly, I really don't know what the hell happened.

Neither do I actually. If you figure it out PM me....I am dying to know.

I got a PM from Brenda telling me that I had to start this site. I really wasn't given any other details!

:mrgreen:

I joined soon after getting one of Brens infamous e-mails. =D>=D>=D>

I joined when two male mods here illegally PM'ed me before this site even launched =D>

Their scheme worked swimingly, until someone "ratted them out" to Sean :shock:

Anyone have any ideas who the snitch was? I think I know who it was and that person may even post here now :lol:

afosomf, I thought you were banned from JI for being a Quebec Nordiques fan... :mrgreen:

P.S: I actually linked a Nordiques photo at DD.com the other day #-o

I joined when two male mods here illegally PM'ed me before this site even launched =D>

Their scheme worked swimingly, until someone "ratted them out" to Sean :shock:

Anyone have any ideas who the snitch was? I think I know who it was and that person may even post here now :lol:

I DEMAND that this post be deleted. IMMEDIATELY. No way you got 2 PMs. We divided the list up evenly. Each person only received one PM. :wink:

I DEMAND that this post be deleted. IMMEDIATELY. No way you got 2 PMs. We divided the list up evenly. Each person only received one PM. :wink:

I guess I was special ..... =D>

Kind of like the top recruit, who gets legends like Joe Paterno or Pete Carroll to visit them personally.

Here's the one quote I remember in one PM (not by you Maxman)-- We may be tools, but we aren't low class tools :lol:

Archived