Top 5 Reasons Mark Sanchez will be holding a clipboard in the near future

BlackDynamite

Once again, I was talking about the New Orleans saints. But if you are referring to Brees' second year at a starter when the Chargers went 4-12, yes that was a poor year, however, did you notice his following year where he then threw 27 tds 7 ints and 3000+ yards while completing 65% of his passes? This isn't even my point. My point was that he went to an awful Saints team and completely turned them around when the cupboard was totally bare. He turned a rookie 7th rounder into a probowler and a bunch of no-namers and over the hillers into an elite squad, because that's what a good QB does.

Your WRONG!,

That is not what a good QB does.

That is what a good team does.

What is a team??

Well, it's a HC, the entire coaching staff, and the entire team of players.

Is the QB the most important part of it? Well, I would say the HC is most of the time, followed by the QB, of course with exceptions.

Look at the Saints without their HC, and with their QB.

This is the point the haters fail to see.

Is Mark the solution? To this disaster? He'll no!

Is any QB? Well, it would take a very special QB, if we can find that guy, I'm all for it.

But, get anything short of a special QB, and don't fix the rest of this disaster, we will be all sitting around debating the same points with the next QB

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest you look up the stats and the players you seem to think had no effect. maybe you should look up the year Tomlinson had 100 catches for Brees you should also look at Rivers first few years and who was in the line up for those years . There's a drop down at the top of the page and none of those years were particularly impressive for either QB other than the one year Brees had 27 TD's . if your going to tell me Sanchez has had anything even remotely close to the talent both Bree's and Rivers had coming into this league then your basically full of sh*t.

Rivers first year ALL the players mentioned were in place Gates Jackson McCardell Tomlinson Turner ..... Are you going to seriously compare that talent to what Sanchez has had to deal with ? You may also want to take a look at Brees first few years when he didn't have much talent around him other than Tomlinson and he did not play well at all. As the talent got better Brees got Better Its right there in black and white for ya to read

http://espn.go.com/n...me/sd/year/2007

http://espn.go.com/n...me/sd/year/2006

http://espn.go.com/n...me/sd/year/2005

http://espn.go.com/n...me/sd/year/2004

http://espn.go.com/n...me/sd/year/2003

http://espn.go.com/n...me/sd/year/2002

He may have not had the talent Brees and Rivers had, but he still had a damn stacked team. Our o line was stacked, he had excellent protection, an excellent running game and he still sucked. The situation Sanchez came into, was a dream situation for any qb coming into. The team was beast, #1 defense and #1 running game. Hardly a bad situation he came into. The only difference is that our team has slowly dropped from being an excellent team into an average team. I'm sorry, but a 4th year 1st round qb should start picking up the slack for the rest of the team when performance drops. One of the biggest faults with Sanchez is that he can't throw so the defenses stack the box killing our run game unless our o line is dominant. Our o line is no longer dominant, it's still in the top 10, but it's no longer dominant so their goes our run game.

Also, why are you making excuses for Sanchez? We traded a lot up for him and he has failed to produce. If a 1st round defensive lineman was playing like Sanchez is in his fourth year, you'd be screaming for us to cut him. Sanchez sucks at his position plain and simple.

He may have not had the talent Brees and Rivers had, but he still had a damn stacked team. Our o line was stacked, he had excellent protection, an excellent running game and he still sucked. The situation Sanchez came into, was a dream situation for any qb coming into. The team was beast, #1 defense and #1 running game. Hardly a bad situation he came into. The only difference is that our team has slowly dropped from being an excellent team into an average team. I'm sorry, but a 4th year 1st round qb should start picking up the slack for the rest of the team when performance drops. One of the biggest faults with Sanchez is that he can't throw so the defenses stack the box killing our run game unless our o line is dominant. Our o line is no longer dominant, it's still in the top 10, but it's no longer dominant so their goes our run game.

Offensively our team is not average, it is far below average, far, far below average.

Offensively our team is not average, it is far below average, far, far below average.

Top 10 oline, average receivers, below average running game, horrible qb. So, when you add in Sanchez's play are offense is horrendous, take qb play out of the picture and we got an average offense.

Top 10 oline, average receivers, below average running game, horrible qb. So, when you add in Sanchez's play are offense is horrendous, take qb play out of the picture and we got an average offense.

Take the QB out of the equation, the rest is GARBAGE!

Average receivers my ass!

When you have nobody who can get off the line, nobody, and run wrong routes on a normal basis, that is horrible, I would say the WR core is bottom 5 in the league.

Plax was a starting WR last year and is now out of the league.

And by what measure is the OLine top 10??

They get zero push, and need to keep in extra blockers to keep the QB standing, for long enough for a WR to run the wrong route.

This is such a bunch of crap, sanche sucks, but take him out and the offense is still absolute garbage

Take the QB out of the equation, the rest is GARBAGE!

Average receivers my ass!

When you have nobody who can get off the line, nobody, and run wrong routes on a normal basis, that is horrible, I would say the WR core is bottom 5 in the league.

Plax was a starting WR last year and is now out of the league.

And by what measure is the OLine top 10??

They get zero push, and need to keep in extra blockers to keep the QB standing, for long enough for a WR to run the wrong route.

This is such a bunch of crap, sanche sucks, but take him out and the offense is still absolute garbage

Zero push? When the defense is preparing to stop the run and is daring you to throw the ball of course are o line isn't going to get anywhere unless it is dominant. I'm saying top 10, not number 1. As for Sanchez, he holds the ball to long, can't read a defense and stares down receivers, thus making the whole team a pile of sh*t.

Zero push? When the defense is preparing to stop the run and is daring you to throw the ball of course are o line isn't going to get anywhere unless it is dominant. I'm saying top 10, not number 1. As for Sanchez, he holds the ball to long, can't read a defense and stares down receivers, thus making the whole team a pile of sh*t.

Just stop, I know u want to see more Tebow naked and all, but your just sounding silly now.

The receivers are horrible, and we have not been able to run block since Woody retired.

Sanchez sucked just as bad when we could run, you sound more foolish each post

Just stop, I know u want to see more Tebow naked and all, but your just sounding silly now.

The receivers are horrible, and we have not been able to run block since Woody retired.

Sanchez sucked just as bad when we could run, you sound more foolish each post

Wow going to insults, just cause I joke around about Tebow being shirtless and you apparently can't read between the lines, just shows who I am arguing with here. For the Sanchez part, glad you finally realized that, I know you had a hard on for Sanchez your entire stay here, but I'm glad you finally realize he sucks. Once again, you don't seem to realize that we had a power o line, we no longer have that o line. Our o line is a lot better than what other teams are putting out, it's just that teams load the box killing our run game. BTW, when you've been here screaming at us that Sanchez is awesome and amazing, and that we shouldn't give up on him, makes your arguments sound a lot less credential because one he sucks, and two, you've since taken back that statement. Makes your football logic sound a lot less intellectual, when the main thing you've been parroting here has been proven wrong.

Wow going to insults, just cause I joke around about Tebow being shirtless and you apparently can't read between the lines, just shows who I am arguing with here. For the Sanchez part, glad you finally realized that, I know you had a hard on for Sanchez your entire stay here, but I'm glad you finally realize he sucks. Once again, you don't seem to realize that we had a power o line, we no longer have that o line. Our o line is a lot better than what other teams are putting out, it's just that teams load the box killing our run game. BTW, when you've been here screaming at us that Sanchez is awesome and amazing, and that we shouldn't give up on him, makes your arguments sound a lot less credential because one he sucks, and two, you've since taken back that statement. Makes your football logic sound a lot less intellectual, when the main thing you've been parroting here has been proven wrong.

First off, I was joking around about the Tebow shirtless thing. Sorry if it got under your skin. Don't worry, I am not judging you or anything, it's all good, it's 2012.

As for me saying Sanchez is awesome, please back up your post, find one, just one post where I said Sanchez is awesome, just one.

What I have said over and over again is I saw enough from him early on that I think in the right circumstances he could be a good QB, never did I say great, never did I say awesome, and I certainly never said he is awesome now.

My argument is, and always was, that the complete and utter trash we have as an offense, from the HC, to the OC, to the absolute joke of a receiving core, to the lack of a running game make it difficult if not impossible for any QB to succeed.

And what you and so many others want to say is that it's all on Sanchez.

That is fine, you are entitled to your opinion, however wrong it may be.

As for the running game, I am not sure what the Fk you are talking about, really.

I said we have not been able to run the ball since Woody retired, and you say I don't seem to realize we had a power o line??? Thanks sport, that is exactly what I was saying, you may need to work on some reading comprehension, try googling it, if you need some help I can send you some links.

BTW, teams were stacking the box even more in 2009 and we still ran, why? Because we had an Oline actually designed to run the ball, now we don't.

Having pro bowlers on the line does not make it good.

Mangold is excellent, Brick has never been a mauler, and they don't as a group get a push off the line and open holes.

If you want to blame that on Sanchez, your wrong again, but entitled. 2009 he was worse, teams stacked the box even more then they do now, we still ran.

I have zero hard on for Sanchez, in fact, I was against even drafting him in the first place.

Everything I had read said that he was a good not great prospect, and that he was not going to be able to put a franchise on his back like many thought Stafford could. The consensus was if you put talent around him, he will succeed, but never graded out as an elite QB.

So now here we are 4 years later, the Jets should have known what they were drafting, I did not draft him, they did, yet Rexy and copmany decided to put nothing around him.

And now he sucks, and everyone just says we need a new QB.

Well, great, let's get a new QB, and if we don't get an elite, elite QB, which is not easy to find by the way, lets stick with the garbage we have now and see how the next one does, it's a vicious cycle.

It takes brains to figure out what is really going on. It is easy to point to Sanchez sucking and see how bad he has been and point all the blame on him.

Jets fans need to stop being lazy, and understand the real problems here, of which right now Sanchez is one of many, IMO not the biggest problem, but one of them.

First off, I was joking around about the Tebow shirtless thing. Sorry if it got under your skin. Don't worry, I am not judging you or anything, it's all good, it's 2012.

As for me saying Sanchez is awesome, please back up your post, find one, just one post where I said Sanchez is awesome, just one.

What I have said over and over again is I saw enough from him early on that I think in the right circumstances he could be a good QB, never did I say great, never did I say awesome, and I certainly never said he is awesome now.

My argument is, and always was, that the complete and utter trash we have as an offense, from the HC, to the OC, to the absolute joke of a receiving core, to the lack of a running game make it difficult if not impossible for any QB to succeed.

And what you and so many others want to say is that it's all on Sanchez.

That is fine, you are entitled to your opinion, however wrong it may be.

As for the running game, I am not sure what the Fk you are talking about, really.

I said we have not been able to run the ball since Woody retired, and you say I don't seem to realize we had a power o line??? Thanks sport, that is exactly what I was saying, you may need to work on some reading comprehension, try googling it, if you need some help I can send you some links.

BTW, teams were stacking the box even more in 2009 and we still ran, why? Because we had an Oline actually designed to run the ball, now we don't.

Having pro bowlers on the line does not make it good.

Mangold is excellent, Brick has never been a mauler, and they don't as a group get a push off the line and open holes.

If you want to blame that on Sanchez, your wrong again, but entitled. 2009 he was worse, teams stacked the box even more then they do now, we still ran.

I have zero hard on for Sanchez, in fact, I was against even drafting him in the first place.

Everything I had read said that he was a good not great prospect, and that he was not going to be able to put a franchise on his back like many thought Stafford could. The consensus was if you put talent around him, he will succeed, but never graded out as an elite QB.

So now here we are 4 years later, the Jets should have known what they were drafting, I did not draft him, they did, yet Rexy and copmany decided to put nothing around him.

And now he sucks, and everyone just says we need a new QB.

Well, great, let's get a new QB, and if we don't get an elite, elite QB, which is not easy to find by the way, lets stick with the garbage we have now and see how the next one does, it's a vicious cycle.

It takes brains to figure out what is really going on. It is easy to point to Sanchez sucking and see how bad he has been and point all the blame on him.

Jets fans need to stop being lazy, and understand the real problems here, of which right now Sanchez is one of many, IMO not the biggest problem, but one of them.

Sanchez is the biggest problem on the team though. Whether you like it or not, the qb is supposed to be the leader of the team. Sanchez can't lead and this has a huge negative influence on the team. Our o line is no longer dominant hence our crap run game. Teams load the box because they don't fear our qb and our o line can no longer fight this. This is Sanchez, wrong routes can also be attributed to qb play. When all of your receivers have no idea where they need to go, a good portion of the fault lies with the receivers, coaching, and the qb. Our team doesn't believe in Sanchez, hence their bad attitude. Changing qb would be better for the team because it'd bring a breath of fresh air to the team.

Archived