•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

D-brick being made fun of on Comedy Central show

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,135 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

Key and Peele

these guys are clowning on his first name real hard...pretty funny sh*t.
Blackout, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:28 PM, said: i HATE saying this but CJ2k is now CJ 0.5K at this point

#2 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,658 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

If all they can make fun of you is for your name, you've made it. I don't care too much if someone makes fun of me for any traits, that's no big deal, but if you were to make fun of the name my mother or father gave me, whether given or sur, I actually take offense to that.

#3 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,135 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

If all they can make fun of you is for your name, you've made it. I don't care too much if someone makes fun of me for any traits, that's no big deal, but if you were to make fun of the name my mother or father gave me, whether given or sur, I actually take offense to that.

well he DOES have a funny name, you must admit, right?
Blackout, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:28 PM, said: i HATE saying this but CJ2k is now CJ 0.5K at this point

#4 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,658 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

well he DOES have a funny name, you must admit, right?

He's got a unique name, I don't find anything about it particularly funny. He was named after a religious figure, father?, de bricassart. To each their own, I won't lie, I've definitely made fun of parents who name their kids ridiculous things like La-a and wanted it pronounced ladasha etc. I'm just speaking that if someone said it about me personally, I'd take more offense to that than making fun of me in some other way that I have control over.

#5 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,135 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

He's got a unique name, I don't find anything about it particularly funny. He was named after a religious figure, father?, de bricassart. To each their own, I won't lie, I've definitely made fun of parents who name their kids ridiculous things like La-a and wanted it pronounced ladasha etc. I'm just speaking that if someone said it about me personally, I'd take more offense to that than making fun of me in some other way that I have control over.

you know what names i freaking hate?

Bentley
Aiden
Jaden
Parker
Serenity (for crying out loud this is a prostitute name, not a REAL name)
Arya
Tanner
Tucker
Blue Ivy (sure this is a celeb's choice but the name is lame regardless)

oh and here is the WORST

Posted Image

#6 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,536 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

That show surprised me by being very funny. My only issue is that the bald one laughs way too hard at their stage stuff.

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#7 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 17,333 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Dude, that skit was preceded by one where they had a jack russell dressed up as a Klan member leading a rally. Lighten up.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#8 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,135 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

Dude, that skit was preceded by one where they had a jack russell dressed up as a Klan member leading a rally. Lighten up.

:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this post is amazing

#9 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,658 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

Lol didn't see the show at all, I just never really liked ripping on someone's name.

#10 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

we had a client who named her child Orangejello.. one of the items on the menu.

she pronounced it OR ahn juh lo ..

#11 Ryno the Jet

Ryno the Jet

AGS WIN

• Members
  • 4,022 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

we had a client who named her child Orangejello.. one of the items on the menu.

she pronounced it OR ahn juh lo ..

Heard about someone that gave birth to twins and used this name for one of them. The other was Lemonjello. Le mahn juh lo. Classic!

Best I ever heard though was a lil girl named Klymedia. They pronounced it chlamydia. Poor kid.

#12 Kleckineau

Kleckineau

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,437 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

Attached File  DB Way.jpg   157.02KB   18 downloads
Nobodys making fun of his name in freeport.

Edited by Kleckineau, 04 October 2012 - 09:33 AM.

"20 years ago, we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don’t let Kevin Bacon die.” Bill Murray

#13 Jetsouth

Jetsouth

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

Attached File  DB Way.jpg   157.02KB   18 downloads
Nobodys making fun of his name in freeport.

They like Orangejello and Lemonjello there also..

#14 19andOhWait

19andOhWait

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Locationcharlotte NC

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

#15 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 17,333 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

Lol didn't see the show at all, I just never really liked ripping on someone's name.

Whatever you say, BroadwayJane.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#16 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,658 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

Whatever you say, BroadwayJane.

Hey man, it's anti-bullying month, I'm just doing my part one forum at a time. We all have our crosses to bear. You and a few others are going to get a separate lecture on emotionally crippling some of the weaker minded around here.

#17 sirlancemehlot

sirlancemehlot

perpetual rookie

• Members
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hey man, it's anti-bullying month, I'm just doing my part one forum at a time. We all have our crosses to bear. You and a few others are going to get a separate lecture on emotionally crippling some of the weaker minded around here.

Hah! I was emotionally crippled long before i joined this board. At least that's what Max keeps telling me. And i believe him. Because he's better than me. At least according to Crusher and Shane. Jif's my friend though. i mean, you would'nt know it because i'm not supposed to tell anybody. Jif gets mad when I tell people I'm his friend. Real mad.

#18 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 17,333 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

Posted Image

#19 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,658 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Posted Image

Oh you.

Posted Image

#20 redman81

redman81

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Heard about someone that gave birth to twins and used this name for one of them. The other was Lemonjello. Le mahn juh lo. Classic!

I'm laughing my ass off at this & had to call my friend and tell him about this thread. He told me years ago about those two girls when we were talking about stupid names parents give their kids. Never thought I'd see those names discussed on Jetnation.

Edited by redman81, 04 October 2012 - 07:45 PM.

#21 dbatesman

dbatesman

Failgoat 2.0

• Members
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

Humiliating retards isn't bullying. It's a public service.

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#22 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,658 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

Humiliating retards isn't bullying. It's a public service.

Hey, whatever it takes to keep the forum in the shape that I've grown accustomed to. I don't micromanage, so long as the job gets done, I don't need to know how.

#23 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 17,333 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hey, whatever it takes to keep the forum in the shape that I've grown accustomed to. I don't micromanage, so long as the job gets done, I don't need to know how.

Just don't take away our memes. I'm not clever enough to retort without them.

Edited by RutgersJetFan, 05 October 2012 - 10:03 AM.

#24 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 21,488 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:06 AM

Just don't take away our memes. I'm not clever enough to retort without them.

I find the best way to retort without memes is to keep your responses excessively long, so that way nobody can bother to read it all.

Tough for people to counter you when they don't know what the hell you've said.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

TL;DR

#25 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

• Members
  • 17,333 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:13 AM

I find the best way to retort without memes is to keep your responses excessively long, so that way nobody can bother to read it all.

Tough for people to counter you when they don't know what the hell you've said.

Shut the **** up Donnie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users