D-brick being made fun of on Comedy Central show

Blackout

If all they can make fun of you is for your name, you've made it. I don't care too much if someone makes fun of me for any traits, that's no big deal, but if you were to make fun of the name my mother or father gave me, whether given or sur, I actually take offense to that.

well he DOES have a funny name, you must admit, right?

well he DOES have a funny name, you must admit, right?

He's got a unique name, I don't find anything about it particularly funny. He was named after a religious figure, father?, de bricassart. To each their own, I won't lie, I've definitely made fun of parents who name their kids ridiculous things like La-a and wanted it pronounced ladasha etc. I'm just speaking that if someone said it about me personally, I'd take more offense to that than making fun of me in some other way that I have control over.

He's got a unique name, I don't find anything about it particularly funny. He was named after a religious figure, father?, de bricassart. To each their own, I won't lie, I've definitely made fun of parents who name their kids ridiculous things like La-a and wanted it pronounced ladasha etc. I'm just speaking that if someone said it about me personally, I'd take more offense to that than making fun of me in some other way that I have control over.

you know what names i freaking hate?

Bentley

Aiden

Jaden

Parker

Serenity (for crying out loud this is a prostitute name, not a REAL name)

Arya

Tanner

Tucker

Blue Ivy (sure this is a celeb's choice but the name is lame regardless)

oh and here is the WORST

UF6iJ.jpg

Dude, that skit was preceded by one where they had a jack russell dressed up as a Klan member leading a rally. Lighten up.

we had a client who named her child Orangejello.. one of the items on the menu.

she pronounced it OR ahn juh lo ..

Heard about someone that gave birth to twins and used this name for one of them. The other was Lemonjello. Le mahn juh lo. Classic!

Best I ever heard though was a lil girl named Klymedia. They pronounced it chlamydia. Poor kid.

Hey man, it's anti-bullying month, I'm just doing my part one forum at a time. We all have our crosses to bear. You and a few others are going to get a separate lecture on emotionally crippling some of the weaker minded around here.

Hah! I was emotionally crippled long before i joined this board. At least that's what Max keeps telling me. And i believe him. Because he's better than me. At least according to Crusher and Shane. Jif's my friend though. i mean, you would'nt know it because i'm not supposed to tell anybody. Jif gets mad when I tell people I'm his friend. Real mad.

Heard about someone that gave birth to twins and used this name for one of them. The other was Lemonjello. Le mahn juh lo. Classic!

I'm laughing my ass off at this & had to call my friend and tell him about this thread. He told me years ago about those two girls when we were talking about stupid names parents give their kids. Never thought I'd see those names discussed on Jetnation.

Hey man, it's anti-bullying month, I'm just doing my part one forum at a time. We all have our crosses to bear. You and a few others are going to get a separate lecture on emotionally crippling some of the weaker minded around here.

Humiliating retards isn't bullying. It's a public service.

Just don't take away our memes. I'm not clever enough to retort without them.

I find the best way to retort without memes is to keep your responses excessively long, so that way nobody can bother to read it all.

Tough for people to counter you when they don't know what the hell you've said.

Archived