No chance the Jets lose on Monday.

gangreenman

Just saying.

We got our asses kicked on Sunday. We're playing an undefeated team in primetime. The whole world is calling us dead, including all of us fans. Not only is this a game we will win, but we will do so convincingly. Like 35-7 convincingly, with at least 3 td's for Mark. This is the Jets we're talking about, guys. If there's one thing Ive learned to expect with this team, its the opposite of what Im supposed to expect.

Just saying.

We got our asses kicked on Sunday. We're playing an undefeated team in primetime. The whole world is calling us dead, including all of us fans. Not only is this a game we will win, but we will do so convincingly. Like 35-7 convincingly, with at least 3 td's for Mark. This is the Jets we're talking about, guys. If there's one thing Ive learned to expect with this team, its the opposite of what Im supposed to expect.

Fair enough but honestly who is he throwing those TD's to without Keller, Holmes, or Hill on the field? Kerley and Chaz? Dedrick Epps? Uh... Clyde Gates?

Fair enough but honestly who is he throwing those TD's to without Keller, Holmes, or Hill on the field? Kerley and Chaz? Dedrick Epps? Uh... Clyde Gates?

I'm not really sure it even matters. Houston has to lose eventually. Regardless of the fact that they play Green Bay and Baltimore after us, basic laws of averages kick in at this point and eventually they have to put up a stinker.

Epps is on IR. Chaz actually looked decent last week. Hopefully he steps up more and Kerley needs to have a monster game. Anything is possible.

In the Rex Era, the Jets have been in 10 prime time games and have a record of 6-4 in those since 2009. However, the wins have come against Miami (2), Cincinnati (2), Buffalo, and Minnesota. The losses are from Miami, Baltimore, Denver and New England. Add that the Jets are 5-0 against Houston and there seems to be a glimmer of hope. But, lest we forget, we are talking about our beloved Jets here ...

I cannot see the line protecting Sancho Panza against these guys. Of course, Schaub is a wuss too. A couple of face hits might make him erratic.

Just saying.

We got our asses kicked on Sunday. We're playing an undefeated team in primetime. The whole world is calling us dead, including all of us fans.

Um... no. Not "all of us fans"

Some of us havent gone completely 180 degrees on this team.

Bunch of fatalist quitters for a fanbase.

I say boo to you all.

It'll be interesting to see if we score a TD.

Let's say for a second that the Jets score only 1 touchdown in this game.

What are the odds that the touchdown is scored by the offense, defense, or special teams? About 1:1:1?

I can just see the Special Teams meeting right now. Westhoff is reminding them that they can be the 1st special teams unit in NFL history to outscore their own offense on the season.

We need about a +3 in TOs. And there is no guarantee that we will convert any of those to TDs. Three free field goals won't do it for us. It looks grim. Is Hill playing? I don't trust this O to drive it the length of the field. Pray for a few bombs to shorten the drives. Hit on a few big plays, get some turnovers, and pray for some drops. That is my sophisticated game plan.

It will be the Monday Night Miracle at Met Life with Timmy Teblow performing the exorcism.

He had other weapons in Denver. He has nothing here. He would be worse then Sanchez if he plays.

Preseason means nothing!!!! :lol:

Unitl it's midseason and you realize the the preseason was a true indication of their talent.

Archived