ESPN Resident Jet-hater Rich Cimini throws more fuel on the fire

BlackDynamite

How about the idiot coach Rexey who makes moronic statements...like this is the best team ever LOL

Agreed ....Ive stated my opinions on Rex. I had issue with him early on running his mouth but it was easy to forgive because the team seemed to be winning. The fact is both times we made the playoffs was by the skin of our teeth and then we got hot in the playoffs won a few games then sh*t the bed and got exposed in the AFCCG's .

Rex is a major part of the problem IMO, and while he did have some short term success, I believe he is a long term disaster.

The Quote Below by GOB is pretty much right on the money, we are a circus and our head coach is so detached its disgusting. When you have a football team thats failing at the most fundemental level and is having problems playing basic football you have to look at the coaches. Even if the talent is that bad you still look at the men responsible for putting that product on the field. This is NOT the same team Rex took over its a joke and it was turned into that joke by Rex and Tanny no one else.

This team was close and when you get close the difference between winning a SB and falling on your face could be as little as making a few correct moves in FA or the draft. We all saw the Jets weaknesses but the guys who run this team namely Rex and Tanny did nothing to fill those holes. I think the moves we have made after year 1 have been the worst I have ever seen in the histroy of this franchize.

Maybe the Jets are just bad? Just sayin.....

If you want the Pravda version of Jets news where each and every week it reports that "New York Jets score glorious win against the western hooligans of San Francisco", go look for some 9 year old's blog on AOL.

This team has no talent and suspect coaching. It is what it is, a circus.

Agreed ....Ive stated my opinions on Rex. I had issue with him early on running his mouth but it was easy to forgive because the team seemed to be winning. The fact is both times we made the playoffs was by the skin of our teeth and then we got hot in the playoffs won a few games then sh*t the bed and got exposed in the AFCCG's .

Rex is a major part of the problem IMO, and while he did have some short term success, I believe he is a long term disaster.

The Quote Below by GOB is pretty much right on the money, we are a circus and our head coach is so detached its disgusting. When you have a football team thats failing at the most fundemental level and is having problems playing basic football you have to look at the coaches. Even if the talent is that bad you still look at the men responsible for putting that product on the field. This is NOT the same team Rex took over its a joke and it was turned into that joke by Rex and Tanny no one else.

This team was close and when you get close the difference between winning a SB and falling on your face could be as little as making a few correct moves in FA or the draft. We all saw the Jets weaknesses but the guys who run this team namely Rex and Tanny did nothing to fill those holes. I think the moves we have made after year 1 have been the worst I have ever seen in the histroy of this franchize.

Agree, i admit i like rexey's bravado his 1st year and liked him less 2nd year, but forgave him as team played well at the end of year. I actually hated him last year.

Tanny is in way over his head, needs to be an accountant off to the side and prepare excel worksheets for the real GM.

Agree, i admit i like rexey's bravado his 1st year and liked him less 2nd year, but forgave him as team played well at the end of year. I actually hated him last year.

Tanny is in way over his head, needs to be an accountant off to the side and prepare excel worksheets for the real GM.

Go figure - people like the Head Coach when he's winning. .500? Get his ass out of here!

This is a shocking development.

His Defense has gotten worse each year he has been here, For a Defensive genius as labeled by himself, not acceptable.

Numbers wise the defense has gotten slightly worse the problem is this defense is not a big time defense when it comes to needing a big stop. They never were not even in year 1.

Go figure - people like the Head Coach when he's winning. .500? Get his ass out of here!

This is a shocking development.

if you cant see the direction this team is heading and the glaring holes on defense and the offense across the board then you better take off them green glasses cause this crap is not turning arounf and this team is NOT a 500 football team without a hell of a lot of luck. If we win 6 games this year I will be surprized.

Numbers wise the defense has gotten slightly worse the problem is this defense is not a big time defense when it comes to needing a big stop. They never were not even in year 1.

if you cant see the direction this team is heading and the glaring holes on defense and the offense across the board then you better take off them green glasses cause this crap is not turning arounf and this team is NOT a 500 football team without a hell of a lot of luck. If we win 6 games this year I will be surprized.

I dont look at numbers, all done on eyetest

Every year has gotten slightly worse. This year they do not even field a Def

His Defense has gotten worse each year he has been here, For a Defensive genius as labeled by himself, not acceptable.

Agreed. Fire him. He's a lousy coach who's mouth is now a problem, even though it was cool and stuff 2 years ago.

Yes sir! Fire the Head Clown.

Archived