Thor99

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tebow time?

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

Tebow spending extra time throwing with QBs coach Matt Cavanaugh. Hmm. #Jets

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

This isn't just a routine game of catch. Cavanaugh moving to different spots on field to catch Tebow passes. #Jets

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

If Tebow played for Girardi, he'd be out by now because he's over 100 pitches. #TebowTimeComing

Rich Cimini@RichCimini

Tebow is throwing with a purpose. I've never seen him take this many in pre-game warmups. Working on footwork and quick drops. #Jets

I have been really down on this team the last few weeks. Esp the HC (non-existent defense) and Sanchez, (the worst QB in the league for 3 weeks) but for me tonight, as always,when the ball is kicked off its on. J>E>T>S>jets! If this team can play some D and keep it close and squeak out a win they can get some confidence back at 3-2 and maybe just maybe get on a little roll.

17-14 NYJ

the jets reportedly huddled for two days this week to figure out how to "fix it". lets assume they want to get a lead early to keep the crowd in it

so the first 5 plays on both sides of the ball are our brain trusts ideas of how to fix it

can't wait !!!!

What's remarkable is that it's only the 5th week of the season, the Jets are 2-2 going into a nationally televised game, and fans and media are acting like the season is over.

Wonder if Rex can have his team show some pride tonight because essentially everyone is against them, even their own fans.

Sucks that Pouha is out but we've seen Rex throw together a brilliant defensive game plan before. That's our only hope IMO.

Need to make Schaub look like he did in the 09 opener and pray for some form of offense from Sanchez and company.

Long shot but not impossible.

Sucks that Pouha is out but we've seen Rex throw together a brilliant defensive game plan before. That's our only hope IMO.

Need to make Schaub look like he did in the 09 opener and pray for some form of offense from Sanchez and company.

Even if Rex can do that, we're still in trouble. 2 words: Arian. Foster.

it's pettine's defense

that's why they play so much coverage

when you see 14 guys standing on one side of the LOS, rex has taken over

Even with all the injuries, Mark Sanchez and the overall doodoo of this team, I cant help but get the tinniest little sense of optimism that they could win when it gets this close the kick off. I quickly laugh at myself, but still.

Go Jets!

Even with all the injuries, Mark Sanchez and the overall doodoo of this team, I cant help but get the tinniest little sense of optimism that they could win when it gets this close the kick off. I quickly laugh at myself, but still.

Go Jets!

Yep I here ya. I have never head the Jets dissed in the past as much as on tonights ESPN pre-game.

Only Carter and Keyshawn to some extent questioned Tanny's lack of giving the offense any weapons.

Yep I here ya. I have never head the Jets dissed in the past as much as on tonights ESPN pre-game.

Only Carter and Keyshawn to some extent questioned Tanny's lack of giving the offense any weapons.

I said it in the other thread, I never seen a 2-2 team torn apart like this, you'd think they were 0-4 and havent scored losing by 40 each game.

Not to say they're wrong or right, but its bizarre.

Archived