Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

I'm not disputing the metric matters, but I'll always be haunted by the thought of what could have been if Earl Sinclair hadn't been in charge of his development.

If you're not disputing that the metric matters, then why do you need to construct a dumb narrative implying that the success of the model in projecting Sanchez's performance has less to do with its own efficacy than with intervening acts of bad coaching? Sanchez started sixteen games for a program with an unparalleled track record for turning blue chip skill players into NFL busts and is just generally a musical-watching, hot dog-eating, belly shirt-wearing friend of Morrissey. He sucks because he was never no way no how not going to suck.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're not disputing that the metric matters, then why do you need to construct a dumb narrative implying that the success of the model in projecting Sanchez's performance has less to do with its own efficacy than with intervening acts of bad coaching? Sanchez started sixteen games for a program with an unparalleled track record for turning blue chip skill players into NFL busts and is just generally a musical-watching, hot dog-eating, belly shirt-wearing friend of Morrissey. He sucks because he was never no way no how not going to suck.

Yeah, but what you're forgetting is: Sanchez was very accurate at USC.

I'm not sure how supposing a deviation exists constitutes a dumb narrative. It's dumb to assume predestiny and the existence of a variable with 100% significance. Coaching matters. Situations matter. Teams matter. Places matter. Rodgers could have just as easily joined the rest of the Tedford busts had things not happened the way they did.

We lost power at 2 pm on Monday and still have no power. I finally was able to take the F train into work in Manhattan today, but I'm going to leave early to get back home since there is no one there (had to send wife & kids to sister-in-law) and watch out for looters.

It's Thursday, three days after the storm, All Saints Day, and Sanchez still sucks.

We lost power at 2 pm on Monday and still have no power. I finally was able to take the F train into work in Manhattan today, but I'm going to leave early to get back home since there is no one there (had to send wife & kids to sister-in-law) and watch out for looters.

It's Thursday, three days after the storm, All Saints Day, and Sanchez still sucks.

Sanchez takes the F-minus train to work every day. BOOM!!

gawd dam i had 5 heart attacks sat nite, i had a feelin bama was due for a klunker

Ha! What a game. Texas A&M aint no joke, but I dont see a freshman winning that game. Nobody is touching Bama.

One week later, still no power, heat, or hot water. Jets have a bye week and the Giants lose because Eli has a Sanchez-esque game.

So yes, even when the Jets are off, Sanchez sucks.

Sorry to hear you're still in the dark ages.

I had a very enjoyable Sunday not having to sit through a Mark Sanchez led game. It was nice.

Ha! What a game. Texas A&M aint no joke, but I dont see a freshman winning that game. Nobody is touching Bama.

I had a very enjoyable Sunday not having to sit through a Mark Sanchez led game. It was nice.

lol so true this has been the most releaxing sunday since week 1 of the season

Since the Jets season is essentially over, the question now for you JiF is: Have you enjoyed Melo & the Knicks performance on Friday and Sunday?

Since the Jets season is essentially over, the question now for you JiF is: Have you enjoyed Melo & the Knicks performance on Friday and Sunday?

I did. I watched both games. Everything I saw was very promising. Great ball movement, good half court D..still some loafing in transition but overall, I was very impressed.

I did. I watched both games. Everything I saw was very promising. Great ball movement, good half court D..still some loafing in transition but overall, I was very impressed.

Yeah, I was only able to listen to the games, which I'm thankful for at least that. What you describe is what it sounded like.

Archived