Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sperm Edwards

Sanchez sucks.

2,802 posts in this topic

I'm surprised with all 16 starts in college this is happening.

I'm surprised with all 16 starts in college this is happening.

His team around him at USC would not have let this happen.

Sanchez on his horrible throw to Cromartie:

Q: Do you think you had Cromartie on that long one?

Sanchez: "Oh yeah, he had a chance. I tried to give him a chance at the ball."

Q: Could you thrown the ball a little more inside or (...)?

Sanchez: [chuckles and shrugs his shoulder] "Maybe a hair."

What a complete douchebag.

Not to mention...he is kinda dumb.

Dumb + Suck = someone who tends to make the same mental mistakesin a SMALL window of playmaking potential.

Die Mark Sanchez DIE

This is why Rex is a terrible coach (as much as I love him). This answer alone is benchworthy. Belicheck benches Sanchez, so does Parcells. If only to see if you could refocus this complete fool. While still getting a chance to see if Tebow gives your team a better shot to win.

........... does he really think that his job is this safe? does he know something we dont for the reason he cant be benched?

This is why Rex is a terrible coach (as much as I love him). This answer alone is benchworthy. Belicheck benches Sanchez, so does Parcells. If only to see if you could refocus this complete fool. While still getting a chance to see if Tebow gives your team a better shot to win.

Exactly. What could it hurt? What could it hurt? Give him a chance, because this kid not only sucks, but his attitude is sh*t.

I've always scoffed at the cliched notion that drafting a bad QB "sets the franchise back five years."

I no longer scoff. It infects literally every aspect of the organization. Your young receivers don't develop; your offensive linemen get beat up blocking 8-9 man fronts; tickets don't get sold; coaches get fired; GMs get fired; fans and media obsess over the organization's incompetence. It takes years to find the new QB, the new coach, to get the media off your back, to earn back credibility, etc etc etc. A bad QB pick is a dirty bomb.

Tone should have shanked him in that huddle last year.

........... does he really think that his job is this safe? does he know something we dont for the reason he cant be benched?

yeah because his Head Coach tells him so. I LOVE Rex but he's sort of a disaster of a Head Coach. I'll always wish him well and root for him though...as long as he doesn't coach in the AFC East.

I've always scoffed at the cliched notion that drafting a bad QB "sets the franchise back five years."

I no longer scoff. It infects literally every aspect of the organization. Your young receivers don't develop; your offensive linemen get beat up blocking 8-9 man fronts; tickets don't get sold; coaches get fired; GMs get fired; fans and media obsess over the organization's incompetence. It takes years to find the new QB, the new coach, to get the media off your back, to earn back credibility, etc etc etc. A bad QB pick is a dirty bomb.

Said it a few years ago when Sanchez started to really suck. I was attacked a lot for it. I think by you too. I could start a thread about it, maybe do a search, brag, but the ape and Matt seem to split those duties these days. I've moved on. Memes and ambiguous movie references are my thing now.

yeah because his Head Coach tells him so. I LOVE Rex but he's sort of a disaster of a Head Coach. I'll always wish him well and root for him though...as long as he doesn't coach in the AFC East.

Rex cant like him that much. I like him as our head coach because he brings the defense with him. I just cant understand how rex hasnt benched him or even said a word of criticism to sanchez.

Said it a few years ago when Sanchez started to really suck. I was attacked a lot for it. I think by you too. I could start a thread about it, maybe do a search, brag, but the ape and Matt seem to split those duties these days. I've moved on. Memes and ambiguous movie references are my thing now.

I don't attack posters. The only thing we've ever even quibbled over was David Harris.

Rex cant like him that much. I like him as our head coach because he brings the defense with him. I just cant understand how rex hasnt benched him or even said a word of criticism to sanchez.

loyalty to a fault plus saving face after telling the world how good your sh*tty team/players is/are. Some kind of mixture of mostly those two.

"now"?

I don't attack posters. The only thing we've ever even quibbled over was David Harris.

Nonsense you attack JiF you lil' ole ball a spitfire.

Ah yes. That one's looking pretty jocular in hindsight. He's looking just great.

Sanchez: "We got to find a way to keep the defensive linemen's hands down."

Translation: "It's the OL's fault my passes were batted down."

Sanchez just effectively blamed his OL for the loss. What a leader.

Yea this kid is ruined here, never will get it with this franchise, might get it somewhere else not impossible, but not here.

He gets hot here, and there to give you hope, and when he is hot on occasion its lights out good, but that only happens once every 4-6 games.

The worst part is this Jets team will win 8-10 games, either just missing the playoffs, or sneaking in, and I seriously doubt they would have a shot to win a game in any city against the top 4 teams in the AFC, and we will be picking in the middle of the 1st round again, and we all know that leads to taking a overhyped project that turns out to be a bad project.

We are stuck paying Sanchez this year, and next year, he will probably open next season as the starting QB regardless what happens the rest of this season, its 2014 when the Jets future at that position will have to be someone else who is BETTER than Sanchez, a different QB who sucks equally as Sanchez isn't better than still having Sanchez, and having a rookie QB, or 2nd year QB playing for the 1st time in his career is starting in 2014 he better not be treated like a QB who should help the team win the SB, he should be doing what Andrew Luck is doing right now throw the ball 50 times a game, and get all the experience as quick as possible, if he throws 5 picks a game so what it will better him for the future of the franchise, this hand off, and don't make mistakes sh*t for a 1st year playing QB is the worst possible way to develop a young QB IMO, let him make the mistakes now so he isn't making them in his 3rd, and 4th season ALLA Mark, not saying that this would have changed Sanchez, and not using this to defend Sanchez at all, I don't think that would have done anything for him he is to boneheaded to understand not to touch the hot stove, even thou he gets burned every time he touches it.

loyalty to a fault plus saving face after telling the world how good your sh*tty team/players is/are. Some kind of mixture of mostly those two.

...... im sad i want to see sanchez get ripped by someone on the jets as much as we rip him. He deserves it and its time they stop putting him on a pedestal

"now"?

I was going for dramatically reflective.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa..... whoa.

You mean to tell me this is news to some?

I have no problem benching Sanchez, but it better be for McElroy, not Tebow, everyone knows Tim Tebow CAN NOT be an every down QB, and you know exactly what you would get from him, where as with McElroy you don't know the anwsers to those questions yet, and you might as well go, and find out if the season calls for a QB change, Tebow is not the future, I doubt McElroy is, but it wouldn't hurt to give him the shot to see what you got, when like I said before you already know what you got with Tim Tebow.

Ah yes. That one's looking pretty jocular in hindsight. He's looking just great.

Ahem. You had Bart Scott in that lil fracas. HOW'S HE LOOKIN'?

Oh and John Connor....SUCKS.