Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything we've all said, but the telling part was what I've been saying and what Deon said at the end, Bart on the sideline telling him to pick his head up. He's a ****ing 4 year starter and he still cries about INT's. This dude was never meant to lead a Football team and there is the problem. When the Jets were successful with Sanchez at the helm its because he wasnt the leader of this team. Now that the Jets actually need him to play at a high level to succeed and they need him to step up and be a leader, the house of cards has fallen.

Its really upsetting. I believed in Rex Ryan. Really thought we finally found the guy to get us to the promise land and he's so loyal to this piece of trash that I've turned on him and now want him gone. Sucks, it really sucks.

Everything we've all said, but the telling part was what I've been saying and what Deon said at the end, Bart on the sideline telling him to pick his head up. He's a ****ing 4 year starter and he still cries about INT's. This dude was never meant to lead a Football team and there is the problem. When the Jets were successful with Sanchez at the helm its because he wasnt the leader of this team. Now that the Jets actually need him to play at a high level to succeed and they need him to step up and be a leader, the house of cards has fallen.

Its really upsetting. I believed in Rex Ryan. Really thought we finally found the guy to get us to the promise land and he's so loyal to this piece of trash that I've turned on him and now want him gone. Sucks, it really sucks.

It's ok. Fat Rex was our man. skinny Rex is teh suck. It's ok.

Rex is a DC and he has never really been a real head coach and taken responsibility for the WHOLE team, not just the defense. That's firable. Period.

Rex is a DC and he has never really been a real head coach and taken responsibility for the WHOLE team, not just the defense. That's firable. Period.

No its not. Its very common around the league. All these guys come from one side of the ball and that's their staple. They bring in guys for the other side, hence why they have coordinators.

Rex is not the only coach in that category. 90% of the league's HC's are that way.

I am with you now. I wanted him to be good and saw more potential than most but obviously the franchise does not care about him. The perfect example was Alex Smith. A bad QB but the coach and the franchise showed interest. I hate to say it but the plug may need to be pulled. However, what if they put in Tebow and he does great. He leads them to the playoffs, like he did with Denver. Elway didn't care and cast him aside but the Jets won't do that. We will be left with Tebow. Not good.

The franchise doesn't care about him? I guess that's why they've babied him for 4 years, handed him a job he's never earned, let him keep it without any competition, gave him an extension when they had no reason to, and made him the 7th highest paid player at his position... All while he's never even been statistically average. Yeah, they don't care.....

Rex essentially commit career suicide by attaching himself to Sanchez the way he has. Worst part is, just like with Rhodes and Gholston, I bet Rex trashes Sanchez after the fact... In truth, Rex can't possibly believe Sanchez is anything but terrible.

Rex essentially commit career suicide by attaching himself to Sanchez the way he has. Worst part is, just like with Rhodes and Gholston, I bet Rex trashes Sanchez after the fact... In truth, Rex can't possibly believe Sanchez is anything but terrible.

It's interesting too, because Tannenbaum and Woody have been completely mum on the subject, which leads me to believe that Jason is probably spot on in his hypothesis that they might not be playing Tebow to avoid his contract escalators. And either way I think this all leads to the notion that Rex may have to go. Because if it is true, then the outright triangulation of puppetry with this sh*t is absurd. A good coach, confident in himself, simply would not stand for this nonsense. And if it isn't the case? Then Rex really is this clueless.

The franchise doesn't care about him? I guess that's why they've babied him for 4 years, handed him a job he's never earned, let him keep it without any competition, gave him an extension when they had no reason to, and made him the 7th highest paid player at his position... All while he's never even been statistically average. Yeah, they don't care.....

$50M in sanchunks possession aint America great mon

Either Rex isnt allowed to make the QB decision on his own power....or he's the dumbest human on the planet. This organization is a total sh*t show. No coach, player is going to want to come here after this....Woody is a pos

Or Rex was the driving force behind the extension and was therefore told to make it work with the player he backed or he's fired.

Maybe.

Or Rex was the driving force behind the extension and was therefore told to make it work with the player he backed or he's fired.

Maybe.

This is my bet!

I think Rex is way more involved in personnel decisions than most people realize, from the draft, to Santonio Holmes, to Sanche and on.

He brought in Scott, etc.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

It would still be tragic to lose Rex as the defensive mind.

Maybe not

The Seahawks coach also had some interesting things to say about the Jets defense. Asked about the Jets' early success stopping the Seahawks running game, Carroll said the Jets were so slow getting off the ball that it messed up Seattle's zone blocking scheme.

"They weren't coming off the ball well. We were, so we were out ahead of them," Carroll said. "I thought maybe they were doing it collectively. … It was really them not playing great technique up front."

Aunt May once said to me as a lad, "Everybody loves an Andalite warrior. People line up for them, cheer for them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's an Andalite warrior in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."

You know who doesn't have that? Mark Sanchez.

Maybe not

The way Carroll's team was still calling flea-flickering while the JETS were essentially done for the game tells me he has still not got over his days with the JETS. So I would not give much credence to what he has to say.

The JETS were pressuring the QB and stopping the run. But after 25-30 or so minutes on the field the defense with veteran Linebackers ran out of gas. You could see guys slowing down!

This is my bet!

I think Rex is way more involved in personnel decisions than most people realize, from the draft, to Santonio Holmes, to Sanche and on.

He brought in Scott, etc.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

It's just a guess.

But he can't possibly think Sanchez is good. The guy's been a defensive coach in this league for a long time and has had to scheme against all different types of signal callers. He has to know the difference between a good QB and a horrible one.

It's just a guess.

But he can't possibly think Sanchez is good. The guy's been a defensive coach in this league for a long time and has had to scheme against all different types of signal callers. He has to know the difference between a good QB and a horrible one.

maybe its that the new thing is drafting a new franchise qb with a new head coach.

maybe he knows that if sanchez isnt the franchize guy they are gonna draft a new pick to hopefully be the face of the franchise and with that rex is gone

no idea all i know for certain is sanchez sucks

It's just a guess.

I agree, it's either this, or he really thinks Tebow is attroicous.

Even if so, then Mcleroy needs to be starting immediately.

Your theory is the only one that really makes sense at this point.

Sanchez sucks so bad, I just told my Bears fan friend that I'd give my left nut for Jason Campbell. Which I quickly took back, but still, thats how bad Sanchez sucks.

FWIW - he's on a one year contract...

That's why God gave you two..... nuts that it is, one for Jason Campbell, and the other for reproduction.

Sanchez sucks so bad, I just told my Bears fan friend that I'd give my left nut for Jason Campbell. Which I quickly took back, but still, thats how bad Sanchez sucks.

FWIW - he's on a one year contract...

I wouldnt mind Jason Campbell for a year or two while the Jets rebuild.

That's why God gave you two..... nuts that it is, one for Jason Campbell, and the other for reproduction.

Well, if I'm going to give my nut up then can I pick someone else?

I wouldnt mind Jason Campbell for a year or two while the Jets rebuild.

Yeah, a veteran who can win games, wont lose you games, to man the ship till they find a QB.

Anyone watching MNF and see the graphic about all the injured QBs this week and fund themselves jealous?

You mean like, why didn't Mark get injured..? That kind of jealous ? Vick is faking, that criminal pos... He knows if he doesn't he won't have any value

at the end of the year, so he is sticking it to Reid straight up..

Archived