Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are tearing the board apart with your sucky posting the same way yoko did to the beatles with her sh*tty everything

Yoko rightly pointed out to John that his bandmates were riding his artistic coattails to fame and fortune. Wings sucked. Ringo and his All Starr Band were an abomination. George Harrison? Please. It was John all the way. The rest of them were an earlier incarnation of One Direction.

Yoko. Ono.

T0mShane Sucks

This will be my next thread and will surely have more posts in it than this one.

I doubt it. The longest threads are generally the ones with some controversy, or where the OP is being torn apart. In your proposed thread, you'd get a couple nods of agreement, and it would then fall right off the front page.

Yoko rightly pointed out to John that his bandmates were riding his artistic coattails to fame and fortune. Wings sucked. Ringo and his All Starr Band were an abomination. George Harrison? Please. It was John all the way. The rest of them were an earlier incarnation of One Direction.

Yoko. Ono.

You're ****ing high. This Too Shall Pass puts anything Lennon did in his solo career to shame.

You're ****ing high. This Too Shall Pass puts anything Lennon did in his solo career to shame.

All Things Must Pass?

Walls and Bridges was a good album.

Bottom line is that the Beatles were simply greater than the sum of their parts. John and Paul's friendly competition drove them both to be much better song writers. Once they left the group, they both lost that drive. George, quietly, managed to write a few of the band's very best songs, fighting to just get one song on a record.

George Martin's production shouldn't be overlooked, either. A lot of genius going on there.

Who are the Beatles?

Kids today...

Agreed. I was trying to instigate a slats meltdown.

Don't do that, man. The Beatles are the only pure thing in the universe. Everything else is flawed.

And McCartney did more to break up them up than Yoko.

All Things Must Pass?

Bottom line is that the Beatles were simply greater than the sum of their parts. John and Paul's friendly competition drove them both to be much better song writers. Once they left the group, they both lost that drive. George, quietly, managed to write a few of the band's very best songs, fighting to just get one song on a record.

George Martin's production shouldn't be overlooked, either. A lot of genius going on there.

Don't forget Billy Preston's involvement... lol. Best Beatles album ever... Rubber Soul, 4 track through a Craig Pioneer four track cassette player. (preferably in a 64 white/blue Malibu)

All Things Must Pass?

Yes. Dunno how I mixed that up. I think George was the man and personally my favorite Beatle. Probably the closest thing to a Socrates that music has ever had. Paul was the most talented and Lennon was larger than life, but Harrison was the smartest of the bunch and one could probably learn all they need to know about living a peaceful life from listening to his records.

Yes. Dunno how I mixed that up. I think George was the man and personally my favorite Beatle. Probably the closest thing to a Socrates that music has ever had. Paul was the most talented and Lennon was larger than life, but Harrison was the smartest of the bunch and one could probably learn all they need to know about living a peaceful life from listening to his records.

The Beatles would not be the same phenomenon without George's spirituality. As I said, his songs were some of the band's best. Something, It's All Too Much, Piggies, Long Long Long... Some genuine genius there, no doubt.

But John's been my favorite Beatle since I was five years old because my name also happens to be John. Lol. He was also rather amazing.

Archived