Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sperm Edwards

Sanchez sucks.

2,802 posts in this topic

We lost power at 2 pm on Monday and still have no power. I finally was able to take the F train into work in Manhattan today, but I'm going to leave early to get back home since there is no one there (had to send wife & kids to sister-in-law) and watch out for looters.

It's Thursday, three days after the storm, All Saints Day, and Sanchez still sucks.

Sanchez takes the F-minus train to work every day. BOOM!!

Over 2,200 posts in here. Wow.

Seriously?

The debate rages on...

Looks like there won't be a clear answer until the end of the season at the earliest.

The debate rages on...

Looks like there won't be a clear answer until the end of the season at the earliest.

Pretty sure you're the only one who feels this way.

Sanchez sucks.

The debate rages on...

There is no debate. You're an idiot and Sanchez sucks. Fin.

Sanchez sucks.

gawd dam i had 5 heart attacks sat nite, i had a feelin bama was due for a klunker

One week later, still no power, heat, or hot water. Jets have a bye week and the Giants lose because Eli has a Sanchez-esque game.

So yes, even when the Jets are off, Sanchez sucks.

gawd dam i had 5 heart attacks sat nite, i had a feelin bama was due for a klunker

Ha! What a game. Texas A&M aint no joke, but I dont see a freshman winning that game. Nobody is touching Bama.

One week later, still no power, heat, or hot water. Jets have a bye week and the Giants lose because Eli has a Sanchez-esque game.

So yes, even when the Jets are off, Sanchez sucks.

Sorry to hear you're still in the dark ages.

I had a very enjoyable Sunday not having to sit through a Mark Sanchez led game. It was nice.

Ha! What a game. Texas A&M aint no joke, but I dont see a freshman winning that game. Nobody is touching Bama.

I had a very enjoyable Sunday not having to sit through a Mark Sanchez led game. It was nice.

lol so true this has been the most releaxing sunday since week 1 of the season

Since the Jets season is essentially over, the question now for you JiF is: Have you enjoyed Melo & the Knicks performance on Friday and Sunday?

There is no debate. You're an idiot and Sanchez sucks. Fin.

haha.. good one.

Might want to mix in a smiley or something next time.. people might think you're serious.

Since the Jets season is essentially over, the question now for you JiF is: Have you enjoyed Melo & the Knicks performance on Friday and Sunday?

I did. I watched both games. Everything I saw was very promising. Great ball movement, good half court D..still some loafing in transition but overall, I was very impressed.

I did. I watched both games. Everything I saw was very promising. Great ball movement, good half court D..still some loafing in transition but overall, I was very impressed.

Please keep "promising" team commentary out of this thread. This is about Sanchez and the Jets

Yeah, I was only able to listen to the games, which I'm thankful for at least that. What you describe is what it sounded like.

That should bring you 2 dollars 9 cents closer to buying a Ferrari!

haha.. good one.

Might want to mix in a smiley or something next time.. people might think you're serious.

er, :)

I finally got powered restored, which means this Sunday I get to see Sanchez suck.

I finally got powered restored, which means this Sunday I get to see Sanchez suck.

when will he finally be benched....... TELL ME DA ANSWER

I probably won't have power for the game

I'll go with the assumption it will be an agonizing loss the jets could have won but sanchez suks

Sanchez sucks?

Thanks for the scoop......

BD

Sanchez sucks.

Courtney feels the same way, lol.

Yawn...

This is boring.

Courtney feels the same way, lol.

Just watch how fast she'll dump Sanchez to the curb when Tebow starts doing his magic and saves this franchise from utter despair.